No announcement yet.

This is why TO shouldn't have gotten in the HOF... SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    TO is a headcase but lets keep it 100-if you found out your father grew up across the street from you and you never knew he was your father, you'd be ***************ed up in the head as well.

I'm just saying he is a 1st ballot HOF'er and should be upset that media voters did him like this.

Frankly, all those guys should lose their votes.

But yeah, TO is a nut case.
    He aint a headcase. He wanted the ball & he wanted to get paid plus he PRODUCED to get the ball & the pay but ya'll want to repeat whatever the outlets say.

Comment

What does being a douche have to do with being a top 5 receiver all time? I say fuk them too. He’s not a guy that should be snubbed cause of his personality

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        That's not what Hugh Douglas said....lol....T.O. yoked him up just like he would yoke you up & then call you a lil b1tch....LOL

awwwwwwww....look at you coming in here swinging your purse to defend TO

Comment

You just mad he didn't go to your team....LOL

his team is the Niners you ******ed dumb****

Comment

You guys hating on T.O. sound just like skip....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBkLniZnxXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NALUTr_s-0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NALUTr_s-0M

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              awwwwwwww....look at you coming in here swinging your purse to defend TO
              Look at you talking **** to a proven man that T.O. is. Goes to show the envy is real.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                his team is the Niners you ******ed dumb****
                So then he mad he didn't retire there "dumb****".

Comment

Look at you talking **** to a proven man that T.O. is. Goes to show the envy is real.

mad? you're the one that started menstruating because your hero got dissed

i dont give 2 **** about TO and its quite laughable to see you defend his honor...f@g

Comment

I remember seeing TO on that Broke documentary.

There was a scene where he looked shell-shocked because he'd just received some bad financial news and he was in deep financial trouble.

The woman with him said, "How can you be broke when you got a Gold Card?"

I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

While I don't agree with the crap TO does I can see where he's coming from. Not my style but that's TO. Dude deserved to be 1st ballot, he was one of the best receivers to ever play.

Comment

Working...
                      X