Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Joshua: You're Calling Me Out? Make it Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    What offers are you talking about, lmao. Ellerbe and Floyd don't have jack to do with anything. And Wilder has asked, and has been asking for a unification with any of the champs for a while. Everyone wanted to sit back and earn their own money. And now that we're one fight away from having a true lineal hvw champion, youre talking about some past, "Wilder could've". No, Wilder now!
    Once I saw this guy mention Floyd and Ellerbe's name I knew he didn't have a clue what goes on across the pond. No need even trying to reason with a racist that thinks all black people are associated with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
      You think AJ was keeping it real Panda? Some reason I doubt it.
      How do you mean keeping it real?

Comment

Parker was always on the back foot looking for a straight KO.
        A good strategy for him to avoid the KO.

Comment

Anthony Joshua don’t want no smoke man. Wilder will eat him

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            Its not a question of what round WILDER demolishes JOSHUA in JOSHUA's OWN BACKYARD. Its a question of how much security it will take for WILDER to get out of the arena and back to USA once he flattens JOSHUA!
            There's no telling how long it would take!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post

8 title fights, zero unifications. Real champ. Good one.
              LMAO..... I av got your back bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                You don't even make any sense, lmao. How about unifying with Wilder. Will there be an excuse from you now? The titles were made vacant and 2 different champions picked up belts. If Joshua has been trying to unify the belts tell him to go after Wilder's belt. We don't need complaints from you about Wilder not trying to unify when he has. No excuses, No Whyte, no Wilder's worth...make the fight and take Wilders title.
                Wilder should have gone for those belts himself.... He is looking for short cut to unify all belts. AJ has done the needful to claim all bets, let him enjoy it, he has worked for it.
                Wilder should go for stiverne 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  How do you mean keeping it real?
                  That he wants Wilder next. Or was he was just saying what his fans want to hear?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      They’ve made offers to Wilder’s team. They’ve been quick to reject them though, not so quick to make any counter offer.

It takes two to make a fight. I don’t doubt that Wilder wants it. But he’s with Ellerbe, Mayweather, Haymon, their his bosses. If they don’t want it, it ain’t gonna happen.

Wilder’s could have offered that massive PPV money to fight Parker themselves....but I guess unifications just aren’t their thing.
                      AJ is a unified champion with 4belts. If I were AJ, I wouldn't give wilder more than 25% or he get the **** out to look for some Alabama bums.
                      That's his business.

Comment

Working...
                      X