No announcement yet.

What IF Wilder lands BOMBS on Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
    Wilder didn't say 5050 or no fight...stop lying.

Parker said 5050 himself...but he's getting the fight.
    Negotiations over a long-awaited meeting have begun, even if only at the preliminary stage, but American Wilder is adamant about what he wants.

"It is a great fight, it is one of the biggest fights in the world and everyone wants it. It will be 50-50 or else we don't see a fight."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...-a8092351.html

Comment

what if joshua lands bombs on wilder?
      answer: his chicken legs will break

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Lol excellent instincts? That right had from Wlad was about as basic as a combination could be. And Joshua didn’t do shyt but take it. Great instincts my man.
        Klitchko blinded Joshua with his left (old Holmes trick ) then landed the right which has nothing to do with being basic but survival instincts of lasting an entire rnd after getting up .

Wilder fan right ? Off base , irrelevant and off topic
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-07-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Klitchko blinded Joshua with his left (old Holmes trick ) then landed the right which has nothing to do with being basic but survival instincts of lasting an entire rnd after getting up .

Wilder fan right ? Off base , irrelevant and off topic
          How hard was it to survive when Wlad didn’t throw another punch after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            How hard was it to survive when Wlad didn’t throw another punch after that.
            You're drunk , go back to sleep !

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Well then what is the point of this thread?

If he lands on Joshua like he landed on Stiverne i think there is a good chance he gets up hurt but with his wits about him like in the Klitschko fight. Wilder goes full windmill the both are in danger of getting ko'd imo
              "If" Wilder lands on Joshua.....Am saying if they both land on each other.

Comment

Wilder will actually be in a fight where he gets hit back.

Then, and only then, will we see if the Alabama Windmill can keep spinning.

Personally I doubt it, he is so wide with his shots all it takes is timing and patience.

Joshua can end him inside 6 rounds, maybe sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                  You're too stupid for your own good.

Sweet Pea Whitaker KO'd Jake Rodriquez....Tito went the distance with Jake.

By your logic,Pernell punches harder than Tito.
                  You've committed a straw man fallacy! When did I argue that if boxer A lasts the distance with boxer B but boxer A gets stopped / knocked out by boxer C, that it means boxer C is the more powerful puncher than boxer B?

I believe Wladimir Klitschko is the more powerful puncher than Deontay Wilder for various other different reasons. In fact, I'm not even sure if Wilder is a more powerful puncher than Alexander Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                  X