Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jorge Castro vs. John David Jackson

Comment

In a fight.

For all the sh^tting Ive done on AJ lately I still think AJ winning against Klitschko was one of the best recent time comebacks Ive seen. Dude seemed dead to rites in the 6th round & like the wind from a missed punch could put him back on the floor, but he came back to literally stretch Klitschko's neck in the 11th.

In a career.

That Big George 2nd career was a pretty f#cking epic comeback from retirement. Seemed crazy to happen in the first place after a decade out. Seemed crazy he'd fight his way to a title fight. Seemed crazy he'd eventually win a belt again. Sh^t was like a folk tale or something. And he made massive bank on that grill thing to which is as crazy if not more crazy than the boxing sh^t.

Comment

Pavlik-Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          Pavlik-Taylor
          i love that comeback... kelly was a bad man, but he lost it when he kept drinking and using drugs..

nice post.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            In a fight.

For all the sh^tting Ive done on AJ lately I still think AJ winning against Klitschko was one of the best recent time comebacks Ive seen. Dude seemed dead to rites in the 6th round & like the wind from a missed punch could put him back on the floor, but he came back to literally stretch Klitschko's neck in the 11th.

In a career.

That Big George 2nd career was a pretty f#cking epic comeback from retirement. Seemed crazy to happen in the first place after a decade out. Seemed crazy he'd fight his way to a title fight. Seemed crazy he'd eventually win a belt again. Sh^t was like a folk tale or something. And he made massive bank on that grill thing to which is as crazy if not more crazy than the boxing sh^t.

i got his grill in japan... seeing the big old man win, dropping bombs,... wonderful..

i like king of the hill, the episode where his daughter fights, and george is selling his grill.. funny..

Comment

Weaver-Tate was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Weaver-Tate was a good one.
                great one... very good sir.. very good..

Comment

Best one for me....

Jorge Paez vs Calvin Grove I - trailing by a large margin over 15 rounds, Paez scores three knockdowns in the last round to win the feather title on the scorecards by MD.

A real thriller. One of the last 15 rounders too - they really did separate the men from the mice. There's so many front runners about today you can just tell would fold in the championship rounds. Gee 'they' ruined boxing....anyway, it's a great fight.

Comment

Best comeback in fight where both men were in the canvas multiple times. George Foreman over Ron Lyle.

Comment

Jorge Castro, behind on all cards,cut, bleeding and getting beat up on the ropes, connects with a left hook in the 9th, and KO's John David Jackson to retain his MW title.

Comment

Working...
                      X