No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez poses naked on new album cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    combat sports fans are fruity in general. Taking a break from watching sweaty muscular men fighting, instead for some actual eye candy is "gross" I guess.
    Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      If it was a magazine shoot or something it would be whatever, but think it's just because it's an album cover and reeks of desperation that it annoys me.
      If you live in America you don’t have to buy it. Or even look at it... it’s great. I understand why people cross oceans, forests, desserts and rivers to get here.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I really don’t see the difference between if this was a magazine shoot or an album cover.

Still looks better than most still!
        There is no difference. It’s a Latina doing is all. Much to see so carry on enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          I agree with Paulf , it's pathetic never mind how she looks , imagine your mother doing that , would you even respect her?
          Is it supposed to be art? I feel sorry for her, give me a nice muslim woman anyway of the week before her , her husband, lol the whole world has seen his wife naked , why the f@ck would you stay married someone like that , the same as marrying a prostitute
          Of course you do gringo.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            I don't know i just don't like it at all (well obviously i do in certain situations, bedroom)
            but music is supposed to be art, my favourite female singers like Etta james didn't have to stoop so low, they made quality music, i also hate Miley Cyrus she's disgusting , society and values are degrading and i'm not a fan of it.
            I like the type women of the 40's era obviously a lot more , strong foundations for a good household. Today not so much in the Western world, our women are lost
            I agree with you but old female entertainers have to strip naked in order to stay relevant..

J-Ho is no different. Since she cant sing for sht, she needs gimicks like dancing, oversized ass, getting naked, cawk sucking etc.

Industry has always been that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              There is no difference. It’s a Latina doing is all. Much to see so carry on enjoying it.
              Has nothing to do with Latina. Stop playing race card. I love Latinas, I’m just not a fan of this particular one. I find her to be a talentless bore. Not that most celebrities these days aren’t.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Has nothing to do with Latina. Stop playing race card. I love Latinas, I’m just not a fan of this particular one. I find her to be a talentless bore. Not that most celebrities these days aren’t.
                I wasn’t necessarily talking about you. Sure she’s not great at anything. Except looks. But she is overall a good all around entertainer. . She can dance good, sings ok and acts decent. She won’t ever win an award that is true. But she’s good enough to have a lot of fans and make great money doing it.

I prefer the j lo that played Selena. Stupendous. Current she’s just a good looking milf.

Comment

saw the movie where she is a stripper. loved the scene.

does she have puss pics in fappening?

Comment

nice butt

Comment

Jlo even at 50 is fine as whine.

Comment

Working...
                      X