Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uzi by tko...rnds 8-12.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      We in the minority but I'll be ready with my bucket to collect them Caleb Plant fans salty tears.
      You're not in the minority. Seems like the majority are riding with Jose.

We need a poll here.

Comment

Plant will win the first couple rds or make them competitive but his lack of TRUE power will eventually lead to Uzcat walking Caleb down & turning up the pressure mid fight & beyond.

Uzcat by UD or Late TKO

Comment

Uzi is so overrated...got blitzed by Korobov years ago and beat a shot Dirrell.
          Who has he really beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            I honestly think people are really underrating Uzcategui's boxing skills.
            Yep. Uzcategui can box.

Comment

Hopefully plant wins

Comment

Originally posted by TheBedStuyCaper View Post
                whereas Plant has a plethora of names he has beaten

Has plant got 1 win of anyone inside the top 50 in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBedStuyCaper View Post
                  You're acting like Korobov is a bum. Dude showed even with years of inactivity and age he is a problem against Charlo. Uzcategui finished the fight fairly strong after those two KDs. He may not be great, but dude can definitely fight.

Comment

Just started watching Plant and was very impressed by his defense. Smart with his punch selection too. Haven't seen much of Uzcategui though, so I can't really have a verdict.

Comment

I think it's a real pick'em fight, but I gotta go with the more experienced guy even if my heart says Plant will win the fight. I just haven't seen Plant in there with anyone real good yet so I don't know alot about him. Uzcategui is a good fighter he is limited, throws alot of punches, good pressure fighter...but he also gets countered easily and alot. It's really a case of how much he has improved since the Korobov loss and if Dirrell was still good when he beat him. I can see this fight playing out a bit like Rosales vs Edwards where Rosales is Uzcategui and Edwards is Plant. But idk tho I'll take Uzcategui in a close fight, with experience and pressure being the difference. Uzcategui slowly getting better as the rounds progress

Comment

Working...
                      X