Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Some Fights that You DON'T Want to See in 2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    Khan-crawford. Though i love watching Khan’s skull getting bashed and humbled over and over again, it is just not the competition level we want from the pound for pound king.
    He’s getting old, he should fight the other top dogs at 147 so we’ll have another great in their own era if he wins against them.
    Leave Khan to Brook and let them settle their rivalry, if Khan really want to back up his decade worth of trash talks.

Joshua vs anybody aside from Wilder or Fury.
    It’s just pointless for now to fight anyone else.

I don’t want to watch Wilder-Fury II unless wilder-joshua comes first. Yup! I’m in the minority. If they’re gonna proceed with the fury rematch immediately, and KOs fury then Fury-AJ loses it’s luster — a fight we also want to see. If Fury washes wilder in the rematch, then nobody want to see Aj-wilder— a fire fight we’d missed or it loses it’s appeal.
    If we see gonna proceed with Aj-wilder, then we’d see this exciting trio face each other with their 0s intact, making it a whole lot bigger.

Pac against any of the top dogs at 147. Time for him to retire, I don’t want an old legend get hurt. Fights that’ll be acceptable for him would be the broners and khans of the world.

Mikey-Spence, i hope this BS fight gets cancelled somehow lol and we’ll see loma-mikey instead while Mikey senses are intact. He can get KOed by spence after that, and I’m a fan.
    Want to see a boxers "skull bashed in" what a nice guy you are..you really are a C*":

Comment

Originally posted by Ssssh11 View Post
      Want to see a boxers "skull bashed in" what a nice guy you are..you really are a C*":
      Lol you must not understand basic idiomatic expressions. I strongly suggest you go back to grade school, for your own sake.

Comment

Lol you must not understand basic idiomatic expressions. I strongly suggest you go back to grade school, for your own sake.
        Lol good one..at least you have a brain you cover you track..choose your words wisely

Comment

Originally posted by Ssssh11 View Post
          Lol good one..at least you have a brain you cover you track..choose your words wisely
          It means getting punch to the head (as all boxers do) and in case of delusional Khan, get KOed.

Well... you know.. uhmm. just in case you are that dull!

Comment

It means getting punch to the head (as all boxers do) and in case of delusional Khan, get KOed.

Well... you know.. uhmm. just in case you are that dull!
            I don't want to argue with fans on this forum frankly don't have time for that..I'll be honest I thought you just disliked Khan so much you wanted to see him in Steverson place (coma).. apologies if I got through wrong end of the stick.

Comment

Working...
            X