Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Finally Get a Chance To Outclass Eubank, Shut Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Finally Get a Chance To Outclass Eubank, Shut Him Up

As BoxingScene.com recently reported, former IBF super middleweight world champion James DeGale (25-2-1, 15 KOs) is heading in the direction of a year-end showdown with domestic rival Chris Eubank Jr. (27-2, 21 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

good fight.

Comment

Excellent. Hopefully degale has one last big performance in him. Then he can retire

Comment

This will be worth a watch as long as it's not on any sort of PPV format. Not paying extra cash to see a nearly washed-out former champ fight a hype-job who has never tried to improve his skills.

Comment

I got Eubank...Degale is washed up

Comment

Degale 2-3 years ago would've boxed his ears off, but now I just can't see how he's going to survive a war with Eubank. Watch the highlights for Groves vs Eubank and pay attention to how much damage Eubank is able to inflict while being outclassed by a boxer with comparable skills to Degale. I think he'd get it done inside 10.

Comment

close and competitive fight.

Eubank work rate and pressure will be on display.

Comment

Eubank beats this version of DeGale unfortunately

Comment

Degale is in decline for sure, but should be motivated to beat Eubank.

It's strange how the Eubank nuthuggers are so convinced that he is a top level fighter, look at his resume - it tells you all you need to know.

Eubank is an Instagram fighter and a former IBO Champion. Degale is a Olympic Gold medalist and former IBF Champion.

Eubank's best win is Spike O'Sullivan or a 40 year old Arthur Abraham FFS.

Comment

Styles make fights. And someone with unlimited energy and a never say die attitude like jnr is all wrong for someone that can’t concentrate for the full 12 and fades badly in the second half of the fight.

Degale is better but he won’t be able to keep him at bay for the full 12 so for that reason I got jnr winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X