No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford's Top Rank contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Do you think Bradley has thought for even one minute what Floyd Mayweather's fans think about him in his life? These are not relevant issues for anyone in life.
    Exactly. Bradley took the money and has a job with TR right now. He never got to fight Floyd and never got a shot at the legit best WW or the lineal championship.

I doubt he cares one bit because he and his family live comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Don't waste your time trying to explain it. This dude is one of the worst pac slurpers on NSB. This is like the 4th or 5th alt account he's had since being banned.

Arum saw PBC get the huge deal from Fox and SHO so he went to Crawford's reps with a ridiculously high new contract offer more than one year before his current one expired. The offer paid Crawford far more than market value because Arum realized PBC could snatch Crawford when his contract was up.

Crawford would've been a complete idiot to turn the offer down.
      So Crawford is smart to resigned with arum now? Holy shiiet hahahaha!! So now it's all about the money? What happen to fighting the best? What happen to stop being a puppet to arum? Look how Dunn makes a 180 when it comes to Crawford.

Comment

Exactly. Bradley took the money and has a job with TR right now. He never got to fight Floyd and never got a shot at the legit best WW or the lineal championship.

I doubt he cares one bit because he and his family live comfortably.
        Buahaha now it's all about the fighter and his family? LMAO!! What happen to stop being a puppet? What happen to being your own boss like Floyd?

Comment

Does every thread go back to Floyd? Seems like some way or another he gets mentioned in all these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            he did pretty good money wise if you asks me. but then again he also got outcasted by the floyd fans for doing this. they completely disown him. will they do the same to crawford?
            Seems like you’re putting to much stock into what Floyd fans think. Just ignore Floyd fans. Problem solved

Comment

I don't like Floyd but I think Crawford made a good decision. $3m per fight and 2-3 fights per year and potential opponents like Ramirez, Prograis, Taylor, Adames isn't terrible. I'm not sure the PBC guys would even face him if he signed for them the way they seem to be steering clear of Spence. A Spence fight can happen eventually if the public demands it he he's still at 147.

Crawford will own all titles at 147 at some point which would put him in a rather unique position of being the first man to win all four title in one division since Holyfield in 1990 (unless Usyk gets there first).

Comment

I honestly think a lot of fighters re-sign with the same guys, this is hardly an uncommon thing Crawford is doing, is more about the devil you know is a better option then the devil you don't know. And with how territorial boxing is I also think its often the case when you are plugged in somewhere you are entirely plugged in & its hard to even see whats out there in a reasonable way. Or everything is tinted against new people I guess is what I'm trying to suggest.

Fighters tend to leave more often when they are past prime or when some massive issue between fighter & promoter has went down that changes the whole dynamic of the relationship. So as long as sh^t is good enough or just not awful fighters stick with the devil they know.

Comment

So Crawford is smart to resigned with arum now? Holy shiiet hahahaha!! So now it's all about the money? What happen to fighting the best? What happen to stop being a puppet to arum? Look how Dunn makes a 180 when it comes to Crawford.
                  Buahaha now it's all about the fighter and his family? LMAO!! What happen to stop being a puppet? What happen to being your own boss like Floyd?
                  Stop asking me about what other posters write.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands what happened. You're just being a dickhead because thats what you are best at.

Crawford got an offer that overpaid him more than a year before his contract was up because Bob saw the writing on the wall.

All of us understand what this means in terms of fights we want but very few fault Crawford because he took the best financial option available. As would all of us that are rational people.

Guys like you and dramashow that are going on and on just have an agenda. His is related to GGG, yours to Manny.

Manny resigning with TR wasn't the best option available. For boxers like him that generate huge sums the best option was to branch off like Floyd. When he didn't, posters couldn't understand why.

Hopefully you can finally get it. However my gut tells me you will continue to play the role of obtuse Manny c0ck slurping dickhead because its the role you were born for.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    How did Tim Bradley do at Top Rank?

tim bradley is f#cking hysterically rich

we should all be so lucky as to get screwed by bob arum the way tim bradley did.

Comment

Stop asking me about what other posters write.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands what happened. You're just being a dickhead because thats what you are best at.

Crawford got an offer that overpaid him more than a year before his contract was up because Bob saw the writing on the wall.

All of us understand what this means in terms of fights we want but very few fault Crawford because he took the best financial option available. As would all of us that are rational people.

Guys like you and dramashow that are going on and on just have an agenda. His is related to GGG, yours to Manny.

Manny resigning with TR wasn't the best option available. For boxers like him that generate huge sums the best option was to branch off like Floyd. When he didn't, posters couldn't understand why.

Hopefully you can finally get it. However my gut tells me you will continue to play the role of obtuse Manny c0ck slurping dickhead because its the role you were born for.
                      im not asking you what other posters wrote. i am asking why crawford re-signed with arum when other fighters got dissed for doing the same? also why re-signed with arum when arum's been known to rip his fighters off? so now all of a sudden you dont care about arum ripping his fighters off anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X