Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm 5 last rounds were all GGG, STFU coWard phag0t.
    Trilogy!

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
      Your the one mad-LOL!!! You keep responding after I sent a “video AND a quote” that clearly showed what Roy Jones said. Your still responding to those posts the NEXT DAY bringing up your same BS points. I have moved on. Get a f@cking life already. Go get some p@ssy or ass or jerk off or whatever you do over there- little punk ass b@tch-LOL!! We know YOU like rectums because you mentioned that in your post today. But your making yourself look really bad right now like a drunk uncle who is trying to get his point across and no one cares-LOL!!! And your largely irrelevant on this forum. Like I said; an internet tough guy that would piss on himself if I confronted you in person. Your a little b@tch and I would take your heart from you because your a little rough talking internet b@tch. And NO ONE likes your here, so go kill yourself already loser-LOL! Talking about rectums like the little f@got you are. Just beat it punk because your sounding real ******ed & stupid. And your g@y ass should just come out the closet already-LOL!!! I will cash app you some money so you can bring it down a notch and pay for some p@ssy!!! It’s not that deep, go get some p@ssy or better yet, a JOB-LOL!!!!
      lol "so young so angry, dam that rrrap music" LMAO Im the internet tough guy but you are the one throwing out idle threats LOL we would never meet so why talk about it? You are triggered because you are wrong. The quote you sent DID NOT say what you said ROy Jones Jr. said. Thats why you are replying with posts that are so hostile. ANy idiot can see that. Call me whatever you want but you misquoted what Roy said and got called on it. Everything else you are saying is irrelevant. Just admit you are not that smart and we can move on:-D so ill ask again...WHERE DID HE SAY HE HAD GGG SLIGHTLY WINNING?

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        So what?

Crawford said he thought Golovkin won.

Lennox Lewis thought Golovkin won.

Doesn't make anyone right. There's tons of disconnect, but none of them are saying dumb **** like, "he broke ____" besides Ward. Ward is clearly acting biased in this scenario.
        Nelo had Triple L ready to quit a couple times, Nelo should be called the body snatcher for giving Triple L a beating....LMMFAO! I think you are showing your bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Give us a break, Andre. Canelo tested GGG and deserved the decision that he got, but nobody was broken. GGG was breathing hard and had to dig deep like the champion he is, but he was in no way beaten down or broken. Andre is just a salty, jealous ass who simply wants to discredit a guy who many felt might have taken his 0 if they'd fought years ago.
          Who won the 12th round? Not Triple L so I guess he was Broken....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            Andre ward will always be jealous of golovkin even though he is much more accomplished. But ppl wil always love ggg more than andre because ggg has always been sincere fan friendly and never had any of his victories tarnished by controversy. Ggg may have a smaller legacy but a more powerful legacy andre will always have questions and if when regarding his career
            Triple L has NO Legacy....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
              na you are wrong Ward he didn't break Golovkin... he broke his fans LOL
              LMMFAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                I am not interested what ex boxers or fighters from other divisions ( spence) say about fight.
                Right, your interested in people lying to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Fame and recognition. He's also made more money from boxing than Ward. Golovkin is a foreigner, Ward is a national. I think that irks Ward. Especially since Golovkin was able to duck Ward without any reprecussions. I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm a Ward fan, not a Golovkin fan.
                  From the fight I saw, why can't Andre be right? Andre doesn't lie like everyone else does....

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                    Ward just seems like a GGG hater. Ward was supposed to be making the big money fights. Ward is a great fighter very tricky and dirty as well. Wards best years were in the super six tournament on Showtime. It's was a blessing, but ruined his career at the same time. He cleaned out the division and there was nothing left for him to do, plus the whoke gossen lawsuit kept him out the ring. Ward deserved more, but I think he will be back eventually.
                    He aint a hater if he is telling you the truth....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Ward felt the pain and QUIT boxing like the diva bitch that he is. Kovalev ended his career like he said he would.
                      More like he cleaned house....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X