Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the hell happened to mexican boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell happened to mexican boxing?

Mexico has a proud history of some of the bravest and most exciting fighters that theres been in the sport. And they werent face forward bums either, they had the skill to back it up but chose to bring the heat.

Now youve got fighters like canelo and zurdo flying your flag. Divas, drug cheats, marathon runners and cherry pickers. Theres still some decent fighters about but its not what it was, and the fighters attitude is not what it was either.

Wheres it all gone wrong?

Mexican boxing is fine!

Comment

Check your privilege at the door white man. You can't talk about Mexican boxing

Comment

Frankly, after Salido beat Loma I felt Mexican boxing had nothing more to prove. Should Canelo beat GGG then it's safe to say Mexican boxing is right where it needs to be.

Question: is your opinion of mexican boxing related to the fact that your 2 favorite fighters have a loss and a draw to Mexican boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Check your privilege at the door white man. You can't talk about Mexican boxing
          some of my favourite all time fighters are mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            some of my favourite all time fighters are mexican.
            Guess you didn't get the joke. Ok moving on

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Guess you didn't get the joke. Ok moving on
              haha sorry man i didnt get it. been a long week.

Comment

How is Canelo a cherry picker..he is facing GGG back to back..and how is he a marathon runner?? they went toe to toe especially towards to end of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Frankly, after Salido beat Loma I felt Mexican boxing had nothing more to prove. Should Canelo beat GGG then it's safe to say Mexican boxing is right where it needs to be.

Question: is your opinion of mexican boxing related to the fact that your 2 favorite fighters have a loss and a draw to Mexican boxers?
                  salido was his 2nd fight but i know what your like, fixated on having an '0'. if u managed lomachenkos career he'd still be fighting bums up until his 20th fight like most of your fighters 'he cant be rushed doe'. and 90 percent of people in the real world thought ggg won

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    How is Canelo a cherry picker..he is facing GGG back to back..and how is he a marathon runner?? they went toe to toe especially towards to end of the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X