Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY ADVICE THREAD! Ask Me What I Would Do IF I WAS YOU!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Q & A's.

Okay man I got one for you.

You get surprise doubled crossed by your best friend who thinks he killed you. He takes all your personal belongings & assets & makes them his own by any means necessary. Might even have taken your girl or your main f#ck buddy, who may or may not be in on it, but you aren't 100% sure. You have somewhat of the upper hand with the element of surprise now in that he thinks he offed you, but you are alive & well. What do you do now to get your life back & get even with your supposed best friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I love Q & A's.

Okay man I got one for you.

You get surprise doubled crossed by your best friend who thinks he killed you. He takes all your personal belongings & assets & makes them his own by any means necessary. Might even have taken your girl or your main f#ck buddy, who may or may not be in on it, but you aren't 100% sure. You have somewhat of the upper hand with the element of surprise now in that he thinks he offed you, but you are alive & well. What do you do now to get your life back & get even with your supposed best friend?
      if it was me, and someone try to off me lol and they aint do it its on, and if I suspect my girl MIGHT of been down with it she getting the same treatment cause my girl I should never be suspicious about,, now what I do to get back into position is kill em. I catch dude slipping in a car and let it rain on em and set up my chick to take the fall for it.
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-10-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X