• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    I'm still selling bud.....
    How much for a zone of Jack Herer? :doobie:

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      yeah, those new stand ups. the texas one was ok.

the show was untouchable. his recent shlt is shlt, doe

imho
      I haven't even seen any of his new stuff. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I haven't even seen any of his new stuff. I'll have to check it out.
        if you must.

theres a reason why no one is hyping them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          How much for a zone of Jack Herer? :doobie:
          Chief smoking that good ****

Comment

Chief smoking that good ****
            Only the best my good man beerz.

Been switching back and forth between blue dream and some og kush, got a new one not to long ago but sheitin me if I can remember the name of it right now.

Comment

Only the best my good man beerz.

Been switching back and forth between blue dream and some og kush, got a new one not to long ago but sheitin me if I can remember the name of it right now.
              Ahhhh man you're lucky. My "friends" don't really have that good bud.

But it doesn't take much for me to get stoned. I have smoked Blue Dream before, fire stuff right there.

Comment

Ahhhh man you're lucky. My "friends" don't really have that good bud.

But it doesn't take much for me to get stoned. I have smoked Blue Dream before, fire stuff right there.
                If Texas would stop ****in around and show the rest of the u.s. how legalizing weed can really boost a states economy, I'd open a damn nursery and enlist your help (along with a few others in the good ol lounge) in meeting an unending supply of high grade :doobie:

I want to create a strain called "The Gully Gad"

Comment

If Texas would stop ****in around and show the rest of the u.s. how legalizing weed can really boost a states economy, I'd open a damn nursery and enlist your help (along with a few others in the good ol lounge) in meeting an unending supply of high grade :doobie:

I want to create a strain called "The Gully Gad"
                  That would be awesome. Imagine BoxingScene Lounge Nursery

I like strains that give you a heads high, not sure if it's sativa or indica.

Here in NJ it's medically legal, I have to look into that. Or find someone who gets it medically and just pay them lol.

BTW Chief isn't it cold as hell in Texas right now and everyone is freaking out?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    I'm still selling bud.....
                    Don't tempt me. I need a dealer.

Comment

That would be awesome. Imagine BoxingScene Lounge Nursery

I like strains that give you a heads high, not sure if it's sativa or indica.

Here in NJ it's medically legal, I have to look into that. Or find someone who gets it medically and just pay them lol.

BTW Chief isn't it cold as hell in Texas right now and everyone is freaking out?
                      Its colder than a witch's tit down here my man. 29 gotdamn degrees had to scrape ice off mrs. Chief's car this morning. Still got snowballs in the freezer. Finna put um on ebay

Yea folks on Tuesday was like **** all this cold ****, and damn near shut the whole city down, by Wednesday; business as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X