Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Great Rise of Eastern European Boxing | Documentary (HD 2017)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Rise of Eastern European Boxing | Documentary (HD 2017)

Hello,

my name is the Astronaut, and I love Eastern Euro fighters so much. They fulfill me. I like writing songs about them. thanks bye

Can we see the great rise of the Turkish fighters? Im really interested in those. We already know abt Eastern European fighters but the only Turkish we know is the one who fought Eubanks jr. Please let us know

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Can we see the great rise of the Turkish fighters? Im really interested in those. We already know abt Eastern European fighters but the only Turkish we know is the one who fought Eubanks jr. Please let us know
      ''Eastern Europe'' isn't a country

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        ''Eastern Europe'' isn't a country
        Well enlighten us on those great middle eastern fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Well enlighten us on those great middle eastern fighters.
          I don't think you understand the concept of ''Middle'' and ''East.'' You could look at a map. btw, Ottoman Empire covered so much land to the west owning Bulgaria and Serbia...even northern parts of Africa...

You probably also didnt't know that Kazakhstan in Turkic rooted. Why do you think those parts of proto-Russia its people have epicanthic type folds ala Golovkin or his twin brother Max?

If anything, the POWER comes from Kazakh blood... and Turkey is WAY more West than Kazakhstan.

you could look at map if you are curious with simple geography

Comment

everyone knows euro bums are negated with slick western clinching.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              I don't think you understand the concept of ''Middle'' and ''East.'' You could look at a map. btw, Ottoman Empire covered so much land to the west owning Bulgaria and Serbia...even northern parts of Africa...

You probably also didnt't know that Kazakhstan in Turkic rooted. Why do you think those parts of proto-Russia its people have epicanthic type folds ala Golovkin or his twin brother Max?

If anything, the POWER comes from Kazakh blood... and Turkey is WAY more West than Kazakhstan.

you could look at map if you are curious with simple geography
              Screw you. You made me have to look sh_t up.

Comment

Yup, Eastern Euros have great fighters and astronauts, while the middle East and Turkey are shlt holes that bomb each other, with the people suffering oppression from corrupt governments and religious leaders. Write a song about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Yup, Eastern Euros have great fighters and astronauts, while the middle East and Turkey are shlt holes that bomb each other, with the people suffering oppression from corrupt governments and religious leaders. Write a song about that.
                  I write songs about the NATO alliance, which includes Turkey and gravy and mash tatterz!! “That bomb each other.” Israel is a Middle Eastern country and they “bomb themselves” for how many decades? We don’t do that here.
                  Last edited by Lester Tutor; 10-16-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Of all the Eastern European boxers, Wladimir Klitschko is the greatest boxer in history. His domination over the heavyweight division has been unparalleled by anybody else in not just the heavyweight division, but any weight division.

Comment

Working...
                    X