Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 2013, ABEL&Loeffler Said WARD Could Not Make 168...So Why Did ABEL Demand 164?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    People do not dislike Ward for his achievements, they dislike him because his style is not casual friendly. Please stop making things about race or national patriotism. Many people who dislike Ward love Spence..this imbecilic position you seem keen to take is insane, absolutely f'ing insane. The same people who dislike Ward also dislike fighters with that similar style including Floyd. It's a style preferences, stop trying to make this bullshh of yours out to be more than it is. I don't like Ward as a fighter to watch I respect his skills but I don't find his fights worthy of spending time and watching, I don't like watching Floyd either, PBF version? Yes, the later on Floyd was boring to me. Does that mean I only like European fighters? Btw Golovkin as much as you like to trounce him is also Olympic pedigree.
    yeah yeah...dont blame the race card theory on me. just because I enjoy punking such theories doesnt mean I advocate any of that. Ive said here numerous times that nationality is best, not race, hence skin color trolling on this forum. I didnt come up with ''slickness'' being synonimous with black fighters or come up with eastern-euro bums etcc. Those narrative were quite healthy before I even came into those conversations...

the fact that some posters get banned for direct posting to insinuate racism, which I love punking them....yeah, dont consolidate that shıt with my posts. stick to the politics, its easier and more fun.

Comment

let it go already. Its over man. Move on............

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        So you offer a fight when a legal battle hasn't finalized...geez, that's rather practical isn't it? lol

Doesn't matter if Ward couldn't make 168 when GGG was interested in fighting Bhop at the full 175 back in 2013! So if Ward coudn't make 168 then why not 170? 170 seems in the middle of 168-175 wouldn't you say? Again, why Bhop at 175 but not Ward at 170 or a 172 catch? The guy thats knocking down Heavyweights in sparring...

Yeah we all know what Abel, Loeffler, and GGG do...they're the princessess of boxing getting passes with fans making up excuses and always giving them the benefit of doubt when they've been owned multiple times. Its rather sad...as a boxing fan..I aint buying their bullshıt

As a boxing fan? My man you aren't anything but a sideline critic and a very bad one at that. To call yourself a boxing fan is absolutely hilarious, you are worse than a casual. At least the casuals spew their vitriol and take off, you are beyond that. You are the boxing scene equivalent of a crack head and golovkin is your drug of choice. How many posts about this man have you made in the past month? How many threads? How many insults, derogatory remarks...that's b*tch behavior.

Me sitting here and explain how f'ing stupid you comparisons and your out of context statements are would be a waste of both of our times considering you'd spin them again into something that's not factual. K2 in 2013/2014 was not in a position to dictate to ward much less putting up the kind of numbers to make a Ward fight viable. The only power in this equation who could was HBO. So if you want to bash anyone bash cheap @ss HBO. Garcia wants cotto, I guess if that fight doesn't get made it's Garcia's fault too. He ducked doe.

Comment

yeah yeah...dont blame the race card theory on me. just because I enjoy punking such theories doesnt mean I advocate any of that. Ive said here numerous times that nationality is best, not race, hence skin color trolling on this forum. I didnt come up with ''slickness'' being synonimous with black fighters or come up with eastern-euro bums etcc. Those narrative were quite healthy before I even came into those conversations...

the fact that some posters get banned for direct posting to insinuate racism, which I love punking them....yeah, dont consolidate that shıt with my posts. stick to the politics, its easier and more fun.

Fck you and your nationality bullshh. I don't give a fk where a boxer is from, if you are man enough to lace them up and get in a ring professionally you deserve that respect. Don't give fk where you originate from.

Comment

Fck you and your nationality bullshh. I don't give a fk where a boxer is from, if you are man enough to lace them up and get in a ring professionally you deserve that respect. Don't give fk where you originate from.
            Yeah man, when Kovalev fights, he loves reppin the USA with its anthem!

Comment

Yeah man, when Kovalev fights, he loves reppin the USA with its anthem!
              Did you write the anthem? So a song, literally a song means more to you than anything else in this sport? The fact these guys are going life and death in a boxing ring for your entertainment is irrelevant over a song? Are you serious man? Clearly you don't comprehend the second half of the song either, the oh so blatantly racist one we decided to act like it doesn't even exist.

Comment

Did you write the anthem? So a song, literally a song means more to you than anything else in this sport? The fact these guys are going life and death in a boxing ring for your entertainment is irrelevant over a song? Are you serious man? Clearly you don't comprehend the second half of the song either, the oh so blatantly racist one we decided to act like it doesn't even exist.
                Damn bro you're on some crazy Dro... make some sense. Boxers have pride with their anthems, it's not what WE like. That's a question you ask them, and it's not far fetched to think that they feel honor reppin their countries, hence the nationalism. Really, I think you're confused mate... you even bring up "racism" to give examples?

Comment

Damn bro you're on some crazy Dro... make some sense. Boxers have pride with their anthems, it's not what WE like. That's a question you ask them, and it's not far fetched to think that they feel honor reppin their countries, hence the nationalism. Really, I think you're confused mate... you even bring up "racism" to give examples?
                  "He represents his anthem" your words. Who gives a fk about an anthem besides you and trump? Nobody. I could very well do with out the 12 minutes spent on every championship caliber fights without hearing someone's side piece get their moment of glory before the boxing fans. You also clearly intimated that you support national boxing by far and large.

Comment

Working...
                  X