Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a lot of shlt for saying Broner won the first 5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner actually didn't do that bad, he just lacked output and urgency. He still has the skills but doesn't utilise them. It's frustrating to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      People called me a troll, people laughed at me, people said I don't know shlt about boxing.

You know what, I just rewatched the fight, and without a ****ing doubt Broner won the first 5 rounds. There is no way you can say otherwise unless you're blind.

Pacquiao barely landed more than 20 punches, and broner was countering him, jabbing him landing his left hook and straight right and he outright outlanded Pacquiao.

You can hate on me all you want but I'm not blind. Broner was controlling the fight and outlanding Pacquiao for the first five rounds.

I don't care how many people call me a troll because I trust my eyes more than any of you and my eyes clearly tell me Broner outlanded Pacquiao.
      Well you deserved it. It was hard to give him 2 rounds. It is true that Pacquiao wasn't very accurate, but was landing more.

Comment

People called me a troll, people laughed at me, people said I don't know shlt about boxing.

You know what, I just rewatched the fight, and without a ****ing doubt Broner won the first 5 rounds. There is no way you can say otherwise unless you're blind.

Pacquiao barely landed more than 20 punches, and broner was countering him, jabbing him landing his left hook and straight right and he outright outlanded Pacquiao.

You can hate on me all you want but I'm not blind. Broner was controlling the fight and outlanding Pacquiao for the first five rounds.

I don't care how many people call me a troll because I trust my eyes more than any of you and my eyes clearly tell me Broner outlanded Pacquiao.
        Oh geez. YDSAB. Seriously. Broner did f@ckall in those rounds.

Comment

You score a round by landed punches.

You don't win a round by just throwing punches.

If thrown punches counted as a score, everyone would just be throwing hundreds of shots in the air.
          You don't judge a fight just on landed punches. There's also a such thing as damage done, activity, ring generalship and damage done. Pacquiao won in every category feasible and I don't know a single expert who gave Broner the first 5 rounds. That should really tell you something.

Comment

• Are you a Saints fan too?

Comment

It's just heard mentality. They don't actually do anything thinking, just parroting.

Comment

• put up or shut up.. pal!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  put up or shut up.. pal!

I'm sure proof doesn't mean much to the TS. Only he's able to see what happens in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    I'm sure proof doesn't mean much to the TS. Only he's able to see what happens in a fight.
                    the first 5 rounds TS claimed that broner won, it shows that broner only out threw manny in the 4th round lol. so not sure how broner was beating manny for the first 5 rounds? TS, mind explaining?

Comment

Here is the truth. Pacquiao was missing almost all of his punches in the first five rounds.

If you refute that statement, then I'm not the one that is sucking up.

If you have any honor and dignity, rewatch the fight and tell me that pacquiao wasn't missing nearly all of his punches in the first five rounds.
                      ok!! here you go!!

Comment

Working...
                      X