No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why Most of Us Still Root For Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    though he has been a fool at times, hes been overwhelmingly most of the time a good example of something great that came from nothing.

This is inspiration on the level of religion and real life heroes like firefighters and nurses.
    *Picturing a nurse, firefighter and a priest in a room high on Meth*

Good one.

Comment

I root for Pacquiao because he's such a humble man, and a real Champion for his people! It's a shame that he hasn't had a "Thrilla' in Manila" yet! I hope Haymon helps him grow MP Promotions, and get his money right! I don't want to see Manny turn out like Joe Louis, Joe Frazier, or Muhammad Ali!

Comment

I started watching boxing in 1968, Chris finnegan Mexico olymics. If I was stuck on an island with a selection of fights to watch, I’m sure there would be some manny ones in there.

Comment

I don't root for Manny Pacquiao. I think he's a steroid cheat. I absolutely HATE people that constantly reference god this god that. I remember he was saying he would beat Mayweather because God chose him to be the winner. Then after he lost he was chickens*t about it and tried to give some lame excuse about his shoulder was bad. And the Philipino president Duerte that he's aligned with is bad bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
            I don't root for Manny Pacquiao. I think he's a steroid cheat. I absolutely HATE people that constantly reference god this god that. I remember he was saying he would beat Mayweather because God chose him to be the winner. Then after he lost he was chickens*t about it and tried to give some lame excuse about his shoulder was bad. And the Philipino president Duerte that he's aligned with is bad bad news.
            Anyone that has the natural ability to filter out PEDs in his bloodstream for 25 years deserves to cheat. It just sucks for the other boxers that don't have that ability like Mayweather... he has to use an IV with 750ml of masking agents....

And he did beat Mayweather. It's on Youtube.

Fun Fact: The same Dr that did Manny's shoulder did Kobe Bryant's.

Kobe must have faked that injury too.

It's on record that Manny's team asked for a numbing agent right before the fight, although, it might have been for an earlobe.

God bless you!

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
              I like Manny a lot as a fighter and as a person. However I agree with what you say about people who constantly reference GOD like he is on their side. Athletes across the sports spectrum do this often and I always cringe when they do. Why? Because it is disrespectful to think that GOD cares who wins an athletic contest. This applies even more so when the athletic event is one based on violence or gladiatorial in nature.
              Last edited by OldTerry; 01-19-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

the problem with manny is a FAKE religious person, his thing was based off of steroids. Paulie would know more than a poster, and the fact he gained size and conditioning at that AGE. then he refused the May fight because of drug testing.... he's a cheat and will be forever remembered as such... certain people believe BS. He got a prostitute PREGNANT and threatened his OWN kid's life

Comment

What the hell is a fake religious person when every humam being is a sinner?

Anywho, Manny will not be remembered as a drug cheat because hes never been caught in his 25 year career... lucky or has some alien dna which alters his blood samples.

Canelo will always be remembered as a drug cheat because he got caught and Floyd will always be suspect to masking agents with his IV.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                    Anyone that has the natural ability to filter out PEDs in his bloodstream for 25 years deserves to cheat. It just sucks for the other boxers that don't have that ability like Mayweather... he has to use an IV with 750ml of masking agents....

And he did beat Mayweather. It's on Youtube.

Fun Fact: The same Dr that did Manny's shoulder did Kobe Bryant's.

Kobe must have faked that injury too.

It's on record that Manny's team asked for a numbing agent right before the fight, although, it might have been for an earlobe.

God bless you!
                    Funnier Fact: The same Dr that did Manny's shoulder, was part of Pacs medical team in the dressing room where he attempted to inject Manny with TORADOL. When NSAC asked if Pac NEEDED the drugs to fight......Dr Elatrrache said "Not anymore....Pac is fit to go." then put the syringe away.

Funniest Fact: Bob Arum claimed they had a TUE from USADA for TORADOL.

Sounds like a class action suit and a whole lot of lying for a surgery that healed with no rehab and magical salt water.
                    Last edited by Dosumpthin; 01-19-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I’m rooting for pacroid to get KTFO every time he fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X