No announcement yet.

Have I ever told you guys about the tranny in my building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I ever told you guys about the tranny in my building

So there is this tranny that lives in my building. (Thanks for clearing that up Beer you drunk POS)

Last night my girl and I decided to go get some Wendy's, so we are walking downstairs and I see he/she/it/tranny and we both say 'Hey how are you friendly neighbor talk blah blah blah.

The thing was he/she/it/tranny was with some dude and I'm pretty sure he/she/it/tranny is a prostitute. The situation was very strange and this isn't the first time I thought the tranny was a hooker.

My girlfriend and I both mentioned it when we got into the car, it was just very awkward.

Anyway, you guys think I have a chance ?

So you had a Latina milf who cucked you for some dude and now this tranny too?
    Not a good look Beer, you've got to move out of there bro..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      So you had a Latina milf who cucked you for some dude and now this tranny too?
      Not a good look Beer, you've got to move out of there bro..
      I think you are talking about the Polish lady that cucked me?

She actually moved out January 1st lol

Comment

Next thread from Beer-I was really drunk and went to the wrong apartment and I woke up next to a.................

Comment

Tell Slobberts to give you the “friends price” next time you see her in the building. An NSB discount.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Next thread from Beer-I was really drunk and went to the wrong apartment and I woke up next to a.................

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

****ing hell

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Tell Slobberts to give you the “friends price” next time you see her in the building. An NSB discount.
                It's funny because it's like clearly a dude in a wig

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Yeah for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    It's funny because it's like clearly a dude in a wig
                    Oh in that case I may not be interested. I like the trannies that aren't just guys in women's clothes. I can't get into them unless they have female breasts and a female figure.

Comment

Working...
                    X