Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I be real with you guys? I'm just gonna be beta for a second.

I.... ****ing miss the shlt out of my ex lol.... It's really bad...

So I checked her facebook, and she's playing around with her gay friend commenting on one of her photos, and he's like "when are you coming home boo" and she said "i'm on my way baby"

I suddenly remembered what it was like to have a girlfriend.. to have someone to text and who texts back every 15 minutes, detailing every single thing they're doing, where they're going and when they're coming home... almost every day she would be like "i'm coming home babe" holy shlt.. I just remembered how much I miss that. It's like we were creating a story, she was always on my mind, I was always on hers, and we were writing the pages of our own journey as it happened. I wasn't just me anymore. I was we, I was us, she wasn't separate from me, we dissolved every boundary we could and became as close as we could make possible.

You don't realize how much you need some things until they're gone. lol
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-05-2019, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Fully approve of this Yoda talk.
      I can see how it came off as Yoda talk. I guess it was, sorta.

Actually, I wrote every sentence backwards. You have to read each sentence right to left.

China in, city new a to moving am I. It like, doesn't girlfriend my. Now, up break to have will we.

On goes show the but, sad little a it's.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Can I be real with you guys? I'm just gonna be beta for a second.

I.... ****ing miss the shlt out of my ex lol.... It's really bad...

So I checked her facebook, and she's playing around with her gay friend commenting on one of her photos, and he's like "when are you coming home boo" and she said "i'm on my way baby"

I suddenly remembered what it was like to have a girlfriend.. to have someone to text and who texts back every 15 minutes, detailing every single thing they're doing, where they're going and when they're coming home... almost every day she would be like "i'm coming home babe" holy shlt.. I just remembered how much I miss that. It's like we were creating a story, she was always on my mind, I was always on hers, and we were writing the pages of our own journey as it happened. I wasn't just me anymore. I was we, I was us, she wasn't separate from me, we dissolved every boundary we could and became as close as we could make possible.

You don't realize how much you need some things until they're gone. lol
        You know what you have to do.

You're gonna need some rope and some duck tape.

Etc.

Why?

Well, they shouldn't be posting like that on Facebook, for the whole world to see. Have some decency people. That **** is nauseating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
          You know what you have to do.

You're gonna need some rope and some duck tape.

Etc.

Why?

Well, they shouldn't be posting like that on Facebook, for the whole world to see. Have some decency people. That **** is nauseating.
          lol well I know for a fact she's taunting me, because taunting me is what the bltch does.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            lol well I know for a fact she's taunting me, because taunting me is what the bltch does.
            You could contact her.

Act like you are on the verge of death, and you haven't eaten for days, and you need food.

Tell her you have pneumonia, **** it.

And when she gets there, ask her to give you a blowjob (make sure to cough a little).

Just a thought.
            Last edited by Drunken Cat; 01-07-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Wait a sec, is she poor East Asian?

Like Vietnam, China, Laos, or something?

If she's white American, that might not work.

You can give it a try and report back, though.

Comment

• I did my daily walk down the alley of whores and to the convenience store today to buy some beer.

One of the whores, who I see every day, had a rack of meat out in front of her cement shack. It was full of sausages mostly, and a few different cuts of meat. I suspected it was mutton, but couldn't be sure.

She was trying to sell some meat to one guy, when I walked by the first time.

I say, good luck to her on the new venture. A good way to supplement the hooking income, I must say.

Maybe she can save up and buy a lamb, and tie it to a post outside, and really expand the business, eh.

Comment

• On the drink again first time since NYE.

Super bowl sucks and I'm full. Wings and pasta.

Gonna get drunk and curse at traffic.

jack_the_rippuh, please rot. You're a good lad but your brain has been possessed by Satan and you must be done away with.

Comment

• BostonGuy wants Tawm Brady's cawk.

Comment

• Rams suck arse. Should've been the Queefs vs Taints.

Comment

Working...
                      X