• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sweat them hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      She wants to hang out tonight around 7.

So
      If she wants to sit on your face let her. No need for another dude getting his ass beat because he refused to eat *****.

Comment

How often do you come across trannies on Tinder, Beer?

It's been happening more and more to me recently, though I imagine in NY it must be 10x worse 🤮

They should have a separate category. I don't want to see them amongst half naked bimbos who claim they're not after a one night stand. Shyt ruins the vibe for me.

I report them every single time I see one and write 'that's not a woman'. Wouldn't be surprised if they banned me for my lack of tolerance

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          You need to turn this around on her. Ask her why the f*** she was snooping on your phone. Demand some privacy and respect. Then tell her to turn over her phone so you can access all of her social media accounts. Don't let her get the upper hand that way.
          Damn. You on point lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            How often do you come across trannies on Tinder, Beer?

It's been happening more and more to me recently, though I imagine in NY it must be 10x worse 🤮

They should have a separate category. I don't want to see them amongst half naked bimbos who claim they're not after a one night stand. Shyt ruins the vibe for me.

I report them every single time I see one and write 'that's not a woman'. Wouldn't be surprised if they banned me for my lack of tolerance
            Actually not often. I did talk to one before, then I realized it was a dude and blocked "it"

I report them too

Comment

My suggestion is this...now you have been caught out use this opportunity to clean up everything that's been going on in your background. If you got shet in your closet...bundle it up into this one blood letting so you can start with a clean slate. I hate the idea that you can clear up one problem and then have another surface in a month from now.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                What are you, 50, this isnt the fking 1970s, these girls today don't give a fck about a good damn rose, kids today are eating ass for Christ sake.
                Let's test this theory.

Beercules buy the woman some flowers. If you don't get a good reception. I'll reimburse you.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Let's test this theory.

Beercules buy the woman some flowers. If you don't get a good reception. I'll reimburse you.
                  Hm, I wonder if that would work.

I banged her last night so I guess I didn't **** up too bad lol.

Comment

apologize, stop the action, stick to that decision.

for the love of christ you stupid spic stop drinking already, that shit isn't for you, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      was she there when you woke up?
                      I don't know if Beercules grocked your post lol. First question:

a) Are you alive? Five fingers, five toes? errr downstairs attached?
                      b) Is the frying pan where it belongs...the big cast iron one?
                      c) Is she still there when you wake up?

Your good.

Comment

Working...
                      X