Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBC, Racism Cure, AlexKid, Passive Aggressive Old Ladies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
    So it looks like you've come to peace with BBC, but now you're threatened by BWC. Just stop obsessing man. There's probably a niche group out there who likes the littelins.
    The BWC is equally magnificent as the BBC except more rare. I salute the BBC and I salute the BWC. You are lucky lucky men. Respect
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-06-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      People wont admit it but there's a reason why a bunch of white guys ie most of them, are rooting for some0one like Tua Pacman, Wlad, etc over someone like Deontae, Joshua, and Larry Holmes, and its because Tua Pacman and Wlad are not sexually threatening to us but the black guys are.

Its not just a sexual thing but that's a BIG part of it

Tua is no more like you than Lennox but because Tua has a small winky you want him to win.
      Yeah, that's only reason I support those fighters.

I do think Wlad is packing though, probably a grower.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Yeah, that's only reason I support those fighters.

I do think Wlad is packing though, probably a grower.

We don't know, could well be. Peni5 size is odd every single thing on a human gets bigger as the human gets bigger except the damn todger it seems.

A 7 foot man has equivalent sized shoulders, back, legs arms hands and feet ears and nose but still usually packs an average sized todger, its the same as a 5:10 guys todge usually
        Last edited by AlexKid; 12-06-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

We don't know, could well be. ***** size is odd every single thing on a human gets bigger as the human gets bigger except the damn ***** it seems.

A 7 foot man has equivalent sized shoulders, back, legs arms hands and feet but still usually packs an average sized ***** same as a 5:10 guy
          True, a lot of p.ornstars are like 5'7"-5'8" but are packing some monster meat.

Comment

8 Nipples are superior for feeding more offspring at once compared with just 2, that makes them better at feeding more offspring not better at sex
            I don't know if we can prove that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              True, a lot of p.ornstars are like 5'7"-5'8" but are packing some monster meat.
              True, I think we should selectively breed small men with huge manhoods with even smaller women or even midget females, then the male children born would be a new species of human

Comment

Which one bothers you? Which one makes you lol?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  Not hating on Asian people either while they are low ranking sexually (at least physically) they have other gifts such as mathematical ability, high average median IQ and have contributed so much to humanity as a whole, I salute and respect them for these things!

Comment

To end this thread next time you are hating (and hurting) because of BBC, BWC, a genius level white IQ or Asian IQ, or a rich white man or a powerful white man or a fast black sprinter or a powerful black or white puncher or a strong white athlete, or an interracial couple or whatever threatens you remember her face

and remember don't be that bittch

= your butthurt gone

That's my message thought it was a pretty useful and cool psychological invention, you are welcome
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-06-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Well isn't this an anomaly...AlexKid made a penis thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X