Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions Derevyanchenko For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny has a high KO ratio. He can fight righty or lefty and be effective from both stances. He's not the type of guy to cave in mentally IMO. His chin.... We'll see. Picking Danny in a tough fight.

Comment

Re

Now that I think of it...frequent sparring partners would suggest a boring, workman like fight

However, this is also an audition for ESPN, SHO, or DAZN, for Jacobs, since HBO is done with boxing.

So there's a possibility he could be looking to put some hurt on Sergiy, despite them being on friendly terms.

Comment

Will Jacobs chin hold? That's the question.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Will Jacobs chin hold? That's the question.
          Why did it hold against ggg?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Why did it hold against ggg?
            His chin is quite adverse to right hands (see Pirog and GGG). Some argue if it weren't for the knockdown, Jacobs would have had a good case for winning the GGG fight.

Comment

I have a feeling people are underestimating the 'technician', i think he TKO's Jacobs in a big upset win and sets up the golovkin fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                His chin is quite adverse to right hands (see Pirog and GGG). Some argue if it weren't for the knockdown, Jacobs would have had a good case for winning the GGG fight.
                NO he lost I scored that fight 114-113 6 rounds even each and that kd won the fight.. my thing is sergiy can’t do that

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                  Now that I think of it...frequent sparring partners would suggest a boring, workman like fight

However, this is also an audition for ESPN, SHO, or DAZN, for Jacobs, since HBO is done with boxing.

So there's a possibility he could be looking to put some hurt on Sergiy, despite them being on friendly terms.
                  Jacobs will be going to DAZN.

Comment

Jacobs will dust him if Derevyachenko can't hurt him early.

Comment

Derevianchenko is gonna become the "Boogyman" of the middle weight division tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X