No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
    I'll admit that Canelo definitely won the story of the fight. Abel dared him to come forward, and he did. He stood his ground, made it extremely tight and really impressed me. But I still strongly believe Golovkin won 7 rounds. So Canelo won the overall story, but Golovkin still won in the way that actually matters - by winning the most rounds. I like both of these fighters equally; they are my two favorite in boxing. Seems like everyone is just giving a biased response, including Andre Ward who just flat out doesn't like GGG/Abel.
    On first viewing I had the same score as you, 115-113 GGG. Watched it a second time and my score was wrong, 114-114 is the best I could see for GGG, with 115-113 to Canelo being a more realistic score than 115-113 to GGG that was my first take. Of course the judges were ringside and get a much better feel for what's actually happening in the ring.

Either way, I have zero problem with the scoring. If GGG had won I would not complain, just as I'm not complaining that Canelo won.

Close fights usually have a few rounds that could go either way, those swing rounds decided the fight and there's no one out there who can look at those swing rounds and say it's a robbery however they were scored.

The overall story, yeah, Canelo won the war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      the fact that you have a meme that you clearly made yourself of Canelo dancing in his boxers is GAY AF. Only a flaming f@g would make 20 consecutive comments sucking off another man the way you do. Serious question, how pathetic is your life that 90% of it consists of you making posts on here because you have such deep love for a man you've never met?
      I didn't make it but its funny as hell seeing you guys get exposed daily & all worked up....LMMFAO! Don't be mad cuz you always with the short end of the stick....LMMFAO! Why does every one here talk gay?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I didn't make it but its funny as hell seeing you guys get exposed daily & all worked up....LMMFAO! Don't be mad cuz you always with the short end of the stick....LMMFAO! Why does every one here talk gay?
        you have a gif of a man dancing shirtless saved on your
        Phone, you're gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          hmm, interesting that you feel that way. You say Marquez won the 3rd fight clearly but was outlanded by pac in both total and power punches. Yet you have Canelo beating ggg based on what? Bottom line, the more popular fighter who generates bigger money gets favorable scoring from judges. Pac benefitted from it vs marquez, mayweather benefitted from it vs castillo, Chavez benefitted from it vs Whitaker and Canelo benefitted from it vs ggg... Twice.
          Looks like you don't know what you are talking about & making things up as you go along like the pac-tards & g-tards do on a consistent basis....LMMFAO!

Marquez beat Manny 4-0.
          Nelo landed MORE punches, the clean hard punches & walked Triple L down with the body snatcher....LOL.
          T.B.E. BEAT Castillo Twice.
          Whitaker beat Chavez.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Looks like you don't know what you are talking about & making things up as you go along like the pac-tards & g-tards do on a consistent basis....LMMFAO!

Marquez beat Manny 4-0.
            Nelo landed MORE punches, the clean hard punches & walked Triple L down with the body snatcher....LOL.
            T.B.E. BEAT Castillo Twice.
            Whitaker beat Chavez.

So, Castillo beat Mayweather?
            And Chavez beat Whitaker?

Because everything you say is incorrect.

Comment

• “See, a puncher like Golovkin – a guy who made his living on coming forward – doesn’t want to go backwards. That was Canelo’s game-plan from the beginning."

Except it was clearly Golovkin's gameplan to keep distance and move backwards? It's not like he's never done it before, he's not the move forward brawler his PR likes to pretend he is.

I love you, Andre, but you're full of **** here bud. I get it, you don't like Golovkin because he talked a bunch of **** about you, but you're full of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                Was he breaking him when he was wobbled late in the fight? He broke him during the last half of the fight? There were some brutal uppercuts from that "broke" fighter. Ward doesn't like GGG and his bias shows. Ward would have broke him in the balls perhaps. Nevertheless Ward is one of the best fightgers of his generation in spite of his bias on this fight.
                When you dudes get all salty & bring up the low blow it shows YOUR bias cuz Andre had that boy hurt WAY before the 1 low blow, there was no bias from Andre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Wasn't even close . . . LOL!

SMH . . . I knew you were an idiot the first time I read one of your posts. I was glad when someone showed me your fight about redefining a decade. One of the funniest things I've read.
                  I don't know what you are talking about? You were the idiot that picked Triple L....LOL

Comment

• I think Andre still has a little bit of distaste for Triple G and co. going back to their failed fight negotiations a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      You are one sad, sorry f.u.c.k. You posted 14 times in a row and overall, probably 75% of the posts in this thread. What, do you sit there on your coach with a piss bottle next to you while hammer away at that keyboard all day long?

LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X