Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    OK.
    When it gets signed I'm cool for $100.
    Yup. I’ll take Amazon when I win

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I personally think you’re vastly overrating Ruiz now.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good fighter but up until 3 weeks ago he was just a fringe contender that lost to the only decent fighter he fought. People say he got robbed v Parker, he didn’t. He even said himself he didn’t do enough. It was a fair decision.

His win over AJ was good but it’s made him become a very overrated fighter. I think the other top heavyweights deal with him quite comfortably.

If he beats AJ in the rematch, i believe that Fury v Wilder won’t happen early next year and instead they’re going to feed Ruiz to Wilder and Wilder will smash him fairly easily and have every belt.
      He's not new to me, I've watched Ruiz since 2013, and I bet on him to knock out Joshua. His fight with Parker, I thought he won by a point despite that mover being the worst style for him.

I just don't see Wilder's wild swings faring well against a fairly elusive come-forward accurate puncher like Ruiz, but then it only takes one punch at HW, so who knows, that's why we watch.

With regards the AJ rematch, Joshua can win that if he fights like Parker maintaining distance at all times, the rounds will (or should) go to him as the A-side even if he doesn't land that much. I'm not sure he'll have the discipline though whereas Fury would.

You say I'm overrating Ruiz, well I say people were underrating him before the Joshua fight and are now writing off Joshua rather than elevating Ruiz.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 06-19-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X