No announcement yet.

Kim Kardashian Says She's "Half-Middle Eastern" lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
    When she claims that her heritage is important to her and then displays such utter ignorance it just shows how worthless she is.

Those pics are pretty terrible tbh. Watch Kourtney and Khloe take Miami Season 2 episode 5 titled Picture perfect. There's a scene where she's trying on bathing suits and Khloe is playing with Kourtney's butt jiggling it and whatnot. Iv watched that episode a few times....someone needs to make a GIF of it. I promise it will be worth your time.

http://www.1channel.ch/tv-10382-Kour...on-2-episode-5

is it the one where she's wearing a black thong?

gif somewhat related

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      is it the one where she's wearing a black thong?

gif somewhat related

No she's trying on bikini's for a photo shoot. just use a megavideo link and scroll through its in the first half of the episode.

Comment

I saw the headline and thought to was gonna say that Kim is 'half stupid' then I was gonna ask 'only half?' Now I see the thread is a little more ceberal than that and I get to thinking 'I wanna be a part of this here disccussion' but first I need some kind soul to put up a free link to Kim's ****o so I can make an informed contribution (but only after I've knocked out one lol!)

Comment

what episode is this scene from?

edit: nvm I found it

Comment

what episode is this scene from?

edit: nvm I found it
            Well share which one? You check out the bikini scene?

Comment

True but Armenia has people that clearly have middle eastern ancestry no matter if you want to seperate the location by lines on a map terming it Eurasia, its right next door to thousands of years worth of Middle East/Arab history that contained migration, spreading empires, etc.

Comment

One of my good friends is Azerbaijani and he makes the point that he's from the "middle of the world" as he puts it. In other words, as he says, the Caucasus region is basically a cross roads of various ethnicities, i.e. Slavic, Turkic, Semitic, etc.

Comment

I think to most people, if you had an Armenian and an Iraqi-- nobody could tell the difference.
                  Last edited by mushahadeen; 01-10-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

aesthetically speaking,

Kim is hotter... I do like her older look better than her post fame look

theres something kinda weird about her now

its called age, bro

unless she's elizabeth taylor or angelina jolie most women peak in their early 20's // very late teens

they put on weight when their metabolism slows down
                    their faces show the weathering of time
                    and gravity starts to take its toll

it also looks like she's perhaps had some work done around the eye area in between those two pictures

i remember the first time i heard the name kardashian (probably 5-10 years ago) and she looked completely different
                    she's had loads of work (plastic surgery) done to her face, especially her cheekbones.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      its called age, bro

unless she's elizabeth taylor or angelina jolie most women peak in their early 20's // very late teens

they put on weight when their metabolism slows down
                      their faces show the weathering of time
                      and gravity starts to take its toll

it also looks like she's perhaps had some work done around the eye area in between those two pictures

i remember the first time i heard the name kardashian (probably 5-10 years ago) and she looked completely different
                      she's had loads of work (plastic surgery) done to her face, especially her cheekbones.

I noticed that aswell. I don't find it appealing tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X