Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce Willis was on that asteroid.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      when is the fight with JMM -Pacquiao? if it's before the 8th im good...let it hit
      November 12th...****. The world better not end before Dinamita gets his vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Heard of it.. Hope we get a nice look at it up there.. But not too close.
        You kidding? I'm gonna out in my front yard with a catcher's mitt on

Comment

obviously the meteorite was scared to meet chuck norris.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
            obviously the meteorite was scared to meet chuck norris.
            no homie, you got it all wrong, PBF asked the Asteroid to take the test, of course he didnt want to and never made it to earth

Comment

Last night, I had the strangest dream ever. I really hope something like that don't happen in the near future. It was about an asteroid, it looked as if it was going to land on me. The strangest thing about that dream was that i was in the middle of a desert with my entire family. It's true what they says about dreams can takes you to places that you've never been before.

It looked so visibly close up there, so close that i could describe its shape and color. I've never been so scared of life, and it felt real. I don't know when i woke up, but I'm glad that i woke up on the time i did so i wouldn't had to experienced what would've happen next.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 09-13-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't be large enough to cause much of a true disaster unless it struck a populated area. Probably would have resulted in something similar to the Tunguska event if it was over land though (which is unlikely given the vast majority of the Earth's surface is water).

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Wouldn't be large enough to cause much of a true disaster unless it struck a populated area. Probably would have resulted in something similar to the Tunguska event if it was over land though (which is unlikely given the vast majority of the Earth's surface is water).
                  I don't even want to think about one possibly landing on earth in the near future after the dream i had last night.

Comment

Freaking scary.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X