Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De La Hoya knows what it's like to get screwed on the cards or think you have. He walked out dropping F-bombs after Trinidad. Together they made $40 million in the 90's and still Trinidad refused a rematch. Why? Because he got what he wanted, a win over Oscar in what would always be a risking 50/50 fight.

The importance of Oscars statement combined with Canelo's is that there will be no trilogy. The 1st fight was a gift and the 2nd could have gone either way. Oscar like Tito got what he wanted, the win over Golovkin. This is history repeating itself. The trilogy is out of reach and no way can Golovkin, at this point in his career, beat Andrade. I'm skeptical that either Canelo or Jacobs will fight Andrade. Golovkin might be able to lift a belt from Charlo but he's not a PBC guy and we all know the PBC only plays in their own sand box.

There you go, that's my honest take.

Comment

Mexican Style

GGG probably felt like a sellout after trying to market himself as a Mexican style fighter.. eating Mexican food in his promos and sh%t then getting beat by a Mexican. #GGG

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      De La Hoya knows what it's like to get screwed on the cards or think you have. He walked out dropping F-bombs after Trinidad. Together they made $40 million in the 90's and still Trinidad refused a rematch. Why? Because he got what he wanted, a win over Oscar in what would always be a risking 50/50 fight.

The importance of Oscars statement combined with Canelo's is that there will be no trilogy. The 1st fight was a gift and the 2nd could have gone either way. Oscar like Tito got what he wanted, the win over Golovkin. This is history repeating itself. The trilogy is out of reach and no way can Golovkin, at this point in his career, beat Andrade. I'm skeptical that either Canelo or Jacobs will fight Andrade. Golovkin might be able to lift a belt from Charlo but he's not a PBC guy and we all know the PBC only plays in their own sand box.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Yeah, ok lil trampa. Nice come back.
        Wacha, I'll be in Vegas next week for the Canelo-Jacobs fight. You wanna meet up???
        We'll ask the homie Shadow 702 and ask him if he can meet us also so he can witness and record it while you and me deal with this issue we got...
        You down to meet up next Thursday or Friday???

Comment

GGG played by the good guy rules all this time. He was humble, tried to improve his english, kept the same trainer as a sign of good faith, never talked smack and so forth.

What did he get? Robbed of two fights against Oscar and his judges and every prick on the internet saying he only fought bums.

I say he's more than entitled to do what the frock he wants. He has nothing to prove to anyone and is making a ton of cash.

I mean that's what boxing in 2019 is all about right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            He was signed up to fight Pirog but Pirog pulled out and retired. Golovkins not much different to most of the guys out there. In general its about low risk medium reward.
            And Canelo was signed up to fight Paul Willaims. But ******s blame Canelo for his accident. Do you???

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
              Pretty much.

Look at the situation though....GGG got tuned up by a WW before he stopped him, then he moved on nearly lost to Jacobs, then couldn't get anything going in the first Canelo fight. He BLASTED through Vanes and looked like crap against Canelo in the rematch.

So, yeah....he's had it pretty easy as far as opponents until he fought guys with a pulse, now look at him.
              And when he started fighting guys with a pulse, that’s when he “got old.” Oh but when he was smashing Monroe and Wade, he was unstoppable!!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

a sane opinion drowned in a sea of fanboysm rants.
                100% agreed

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Exactly he changed trainers like socks and guess what he did that day 1 of his career he literally had about 10 different trainers at one one point in his corner before he ever had a loss on his record and never screamed loyalty, family to any of them. Never screamed I'm not a businessman. GGG after decade with Sanchez and all his comments looks like a fraud now. There are alot of things you can cry about with Oscar but he never lied about it not being a business or blew smoke up a trainers azzz. Oscar was consistent good times bad times didn't matter he changed trainers all the same. GGG got his own trainer calling him a fraud and greedy unloyal piece of shyt lol
                  When asked about having at least six trainers in his career, Oscar told Yahoo Sports, "In my case I had six trainers for a reason, I wanted to get better and I was hungry to learn and to better my game. It was never financial, never financial."
                  The next time Oscar tells the truth will be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Wacha, I'll be in Vegas next week for the Canelo-Jacobs fight. You wanna meet up???
                    We'll ask the homie Shadow 702 and ask him if he can meet us also so he can witness and record it while you and me deal with this issue we got...
                    You down to meet up next Thursday or Friday???
                    Bro don’t waste your time, all these triple jab nut lickers are all fake fraud puzzies just like their idol triple jab... he won’t meet with you or anyone and neither will any of these fake triple jab nut huggers. These fools are literally like a beaten battered woman that keeps getting whooped but always finds a way to blame herself to justify going back for more ass whoopins... it’s sad but these foos are just like that. Triple fraud has been exposed as nothing but a media character and we all know it we all been saying it but these 97k ******s won’t ever acknowledge what we been telling their dumb asses lol... enjoy the true champs fight in Vegas homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      he can win on points doing that rather than fighting the way Leonard fought when he realised he could not outbox hearns
                      Big Facts
                      Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      It's no coincidence that Suger Ray couldn't win by fighting like that against Terry Norris, when he was nearly 35 years old, the same age GGG was when he fought Canleo.
                      Sugar Ray didn't fight stumblebums up until he was 35 either.

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      yeah, and we'll ignore that Cotto, Sergio Martinez, Eubank Jr, froch, Sturm and Saunders
                      Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
                      Martinez was champ and wouldn’t fight him, Cotto was champ and wouldn’t fight him, Canelo waited a while to fight him. Please tell me more about GGG’s soft career.
                      Froch was retired. Saunders had agreed to a fight with GGG after the Jacobs fight but GGG didn't want it and waited for Canelo. I have Loeffler on video saying Martinez never avoided GGG, the timing wasn't right. And if you look at their scheduled fights you'll see he was telling the truth. Martinez manager said they had agreed to fight GGG if he had beaten Cotto.

But one man was willing to fight him. He said give me the boogeyman but the boogeyman said no thanks. So he went up to fight & beat the other boogeyman.

Comment

Working...
                      X