Armageddon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bro...

Originally posted by K-DOGG
    Oh, okay. Yeah, even Jesus said he didn't know "what hour" that he would return. I'm primarily speaking of the possibility of events leading up to it.
    I guess it all depends on what book you read and or what religion you are.

Hindu's believe certain things to be true...

Budha's think they got the answers...

Christians with all of their diversity (lutherans, catholics, s. baptists, you name em) they think they are right and have all the answers.

The Jews...they have the real book from "god" and guess what..they think they are right...

The muslims think Alah is the man...they think that is right.

Tom Criuse thinks his ******ED THINKING is right...

The Jehovah's think only 170,000 are going to "heaven"...and that number keeps rising as their fellowship increases...

Should I go on.....?

Here is the Coagulator's thinking...if ya' care to listen...

I will be on this earth but 1 time. Since I am 41 now, I will be here for at least 41 years but dont belive I will be here more than 100....what a short blip compared to the universe and ****.

I aint listening to any of these man made religions...

I am simply a man..who has procreated...I will spend my days being a good honest hard working man for my family and the people who touch my life. When I'm gone...I hope that someone somewhere can say that I made their life.......better...and if that does happen...it was worth the ride....
    so **** all this stuff you hear...take care of yourselves, your friends, your children and your families...use the life given you to better theirs and no matter what whoever we found out was right, their God will look at me (and you I hope too) that you were a decent man who did wonderful things...later.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Coagulator
      I guess it all depends on what book you read and or what religion you are.

Hindu's believe certain things to be true...

Budha's think they got the answers...

Christians with all of their diversity (lutherans, catholics, s. baptists, you name em) they think they are right and have all the answers.

The Jews...they have the real book from "god" and guess what..they think they are right...

The muslims think Alah is the man...they think that is right.

Tom Criuse thinks his ******ED THINKING is right...

The Jehovah's think only 170,000 are going to "heaven"...and that number keeps rising as their fellowship increases...

Should I go on.....?

Here is the Coagulator's thinking...if ya' care to listen...

I will be on this earth but 1 time. Since I am 41 now, I will be here for at least 41 years but dont belive I will be here more than 100....what a short blip compared to the universe and ****.

I aint listening to any of these man made religions...

I am simply a man..who has procreated...I will spend my days being a good honest hard working man for my family and the people who touch my life. When I'm gone...I hope that someone somewhere can say that I made their life.......better...and if that does happen...it was worth the ride....
      so **** all this stuff you hear...take care of yourselves, your friends, your children and your families...use the life given you to better theirs and no matter what whoever we found out was right, their God will look at me (and you I hope too) that you were a decent man who did wonderful things...later.....
      Great post my friend; and I can't argue with any of it. The whole truth is too vast, I believe, for any of us to comprehend; but the simple essential truth, you have just summed up.

Comment

btw...I was raised catholic and more confused now that ever...I still lean toward the Almighty God as the Man...here's were that all gets confusing...who is right....we Christians who believe Jesus was our only way to heaven....all those other people are ****ed...I believe the are all right...that way...when its time to meet whichever maker shows up when I die I can say hey...I believed in all that stuff.....LMAO

Comment

btw...I was raised catholic and more confused now that ever...I still lean toward the Almighty God as the Man...here's were that all gets confusing...who is right....we Christians who believe Jesus was our only way to heaven....all those other people are ****ed...I believe the are all right...that way...when its time to meet whichever maker shows up when I die I can say hey...I believed in all that stuff.....LMAO
          That's a whole nuther thread; and probably a can of worms. Are these signs the beginning of "the end" is the question. As a former Catholic, what's your take?

Comment

What you do...

Great post my friend; and I can't argue with any of it. The whole truth is too vast, I believe, for any of us to comprehend; but the simple essential truth, you have just summed up.
            let me say that again....WHAT YOU DO..determines the man...and that is what you shall be judged by...in the end...if we are even judged in the end...what if all those religions are wrong and our spirits just drift around in some beautiful place and your spirit justs rests...no god's, no jesus's no allah's...just floating through the air....so all those people all over the world are going to be pissed if thats the truth...all those tough conservative christains how never experienced so many thing their religion didnt allow like rubbers...red ball harnesses, all those people leading the perfect as they can be for their god kinda people...all wrong...my dad has a funny saying when you are really really wrong and you admit it..."you like apples?......how you like those apples!!!!!

Comment

I gotta go with my heart...

That's a whole nuther thread; and probably a can of worms. Are these signs the beginning of "the end" is the question. As a former Catholic, what's your take?
              and my heart believes Jesus was here and died for my sins so it really doesnt matter when the earth ends...I think I got my place in the mansion.

Comment

and my heart believes Jesus was here and died for my sins so it really doesnt matter when the earth ends...I think I got my place in the mansion.
                Fair enough. Hope you and I can sit around discussing boxing and earth life to the sound of harps when it's all said and done.

Comment

Anyhow, back on topic. Is this or isn't this?

Comment

All the conflict in the Middle East, the tension in the Far East, Nostadomus's prediction of the World Trade Center bombing (it was abstract; but could be construed that he meant New York and hence, the WTC), and the Papal prophecies concerning the next pope being the Anti-Christ by the name of "Peter the Roman".

Is this it; are we really that close, or is it all just business as usual on Planet Earth?
                    my thoughts regarding Nostraduamus' predictions is that interpretations of his prophecies are so much easier to make in hind-sight.once something has happened, it is so much easier to say well...that must be what he must have meant.

however, there is whole line of thinking that my simply predicting something you can make something happen. we can make predictions come true just by our knowledge of the prediction and our actions. there have been studies that if tyou predict something benign like you are going to trip or drop something that the person is more likely to do it simply because they know the prediction. their behavior to avoid it can cause it.

any way...a litle off topic there, but no i don't think we dealing with end of the world stuff. there are a lot of scary **** out there. new invisible foes everyday with chemical warfare and the like.

rather than freak out, be paranoid, and feel helpless in that i have no control over world events or crazy nuts with the power to destroy nations, i just have faith and hope.

Comment

[QUOTE=* Fiesty Wench]
                      scary **** QUOTE] You SWORE:O

Comment

Working...
                      X