Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Tells Joe Rogan: Trump Is No Worse Than Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's issues are 90% down to his public image, he and his supporters stick their heads in the sand and pretend it doesn't matter but honestly the media is running rings around him and destroying people's perception of him outside of the boomer MAGA social media circlejerk. It doesn't help that his appearance and persona is so damn easy to parody. Him dumping on the mainstream media and antagonising them probably helped him win support in the short term near the election but it's been hugely damaging for him in the long term, to the point where I think it'll cost him a second term unless he picks up several more big wins of some description before the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      If you're considering inflation then by your account the Obama Years were really shіt in comparison to Trump because there was negative wage growth during that time. So thank uncle Donny that he managed to get Americas wages into the green again.
      You lived through it and saw that the Fed barely raised the rate because the recovery was slow and coming. For how you are saying Trump is doing great but the wages aren't moving anywhere, do you see that the system isn't working and something needs to change?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        You lived through it and saw that the Fed barely raised the rate because the recovery was slow and coming. For how you are saying Trump is doing great but the wages aren't moving anywhere, do you see that the system isn't working and something needs to change?
        What are you talking about? During Obamas tenure fed kept rates at 0% and growth still wasn't what it's under Trump when they hiked rates.

No the system is not broken, Especially if you compare America to the rest of the world.

Comment

What are you talking about? During Obamas tenure fed kept rates at 0% and growth still wasn't what it's under Trump when they hiked rates.

No the system is not broken, Especially if you compare America to the rest of the world.
          Kept it at zero and nothing was happen because consumers had a lot of debt and messed up their credit rating so where would the demand have come from?

The system is broken. Economy doing so well but most folks aren't really feeling it.

Comment

Kept it at zero and nothing was happen because consumers had a lot of debt and messed up their credit rating so where would the demand have come from?

The system is broken. Economy doing so well but most folks aren't really feeling it.
            How do you know this? Who told you this.

Comment

Look at their wage growth and then look at inflation. They are still anxious about healthcare and job security.

Comment

Yo! You promised to tell me how you got from your tax cuts.

Comment

Look at their wage growth and then look at inflation. They are still anxious about healthcare and job security.
                  Yo! You promised to tell me how you got from your tax cuts.
                  Healthcare is the biggest problem facing this country, as for my tax cuts, I haven't done my taxes yet, will soon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X