Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i legit laughed for a good 4mins

not even kidding

Comment

leaked emails from jj calling his ex girlfriend the n-word and a dirty sp1c. the guy's a closest racist lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        Didnt see this posted on here so discuss since i know we have some overly sensitive people on here --

cliff notes: JJ redick slipped up and said a racial slur, his excuse is that he was gonna say "nba chinese fans" but thought it would sound weird to say "chinese" so he changed it to "china" mid way of saying it. the word that actually came out was "ch1nk".

do you guys think it was just a simple slip up? or is this guy a closest racist? A lot of people is commenting that he is a racist behind close doors and that's how he slipped up and said ch1nk.

starts @ 0:52

racist piece of ****.....

Comment

it sounds like a hiccup in his words like he said might of changed it midpoint alot of people do that, It doesnt sound like he meant to say "CHINK"

some people just love to cry about shit.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            Didnt see this posted on here so discuss since i know we have some overly sensitive people on here --

cliff notes: JJ redick slipped up and said a racial slur, his excuse is that he was gonna say "nba chinese fans" but thought it would sound weird to say "chinese" so he changed it to "china" mid way of saying it. the word that actually came out was "ch1nk".

do you guys think it was just a simple slip up? or is this guy a closest racist? A lot of people is commenting that he is a racist behind close doors and that's how he slipped up and said ch1nk.

starts @ 0:52

Sounded more like chick than ch1nk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Reddick having lunch

Comment

Yung Čhink would be a throwed rap name.

Comment

Working...
                X