Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Black Panther' Hype: "Erik Killmonger Is The Best Marvel Villain Since The Joker"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Black Panther' Hype: "Erik Killmonger Is The Best Marvel Villain Since The Joker"

That's Michael B. Jordan's character. I have a friend that works at one of the studios that made this claim. Casey Neistat (a Youtuber who I don't know anything about) also allegedly claimed this after a recent screening of the movie. Additional buzz about Michael B. Jordan getting nominated for Best Supporting Actor next awards season for this character on the Gold Derby forum as well.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by A-Wolf; 02-15-2018, 12:13 AM.

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    That's Michael B. Jordan's character. I have a friend that works at one of the studios that made this claim. Casey Neistat (a Youtuber who I don't know anything about) also allegedly claimed this after a recent screening of the movie. Additional buzz about Michael B. Jordan getting nominated for Best Supporting Actor next awards season for this character on the Gold Derby forum as well.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Comment

Comment

Well who's he competing with? Heath ledger was in Batman which is dc

Comment

The individual saying he'll be nominated for an Academy Award is Graeme O'Neil, a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.

Comment

Heath was so damn good he developed haters AFTER DEATH because he was getting so much praise for his character. I guess we will just have to see.

Comment

Jordan is a very good actor imo but top heath ledger portrayal of teh joker is gonna be a hard one to top let alone be able to push pass all the romanticizing/dramtizing of the role since ledger passing, with reports of heath ledger "never being the same after playing that role".

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Well who's he competing with? Heath ledger was in Batman which is dc
                  Yep. I changed the title.

EDIT: Guess I can't change it.
                  Last edited by A-Wolf; 02-15-2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Another post quote from Gold Derby:

I heard Michael B Jordan is the best villain Marvel has had by far. Someone said he was so good it shook them to their core. Weird that no one was buzzing about Boseman. I’ve just heard so much about everything else and not him.

Comment

Working...
                    X