• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    I'm jk but I wouldn't be surprised if he said something like that
    Right, i was kind of expecting you to say he actually said that

Comment

Charlo sucks

Comment

GGG is the only fighter in boxing that can duck a fighter when he has a fight scheduled in may. Can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Mandos dont mean shit when you ASide!

Aside want $$$$$ fight, who the fuck is calling for charlo vs canelo or ggg????

more people rather see BJS vs Canelo or GGG????

Charlo needs to get his ass into position with PUBLIC DEMAND! if he really wants that fight.

and about DBN that black buster is such a clown lol when thurman was the blackest dude in the division DBN was all on his nuts but now that theirs a new BLACKER dude to save the day DBN have gone 180 on thurman lmfao what a clown.
          some Youtube channels hide their racist agendas. others are blatant. Dontae is blatant. anybody who ****s on GGG's resume but salivates over Charlo is pushing an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
            They want nothing to do with Charlo period
            This sounds like another prediction of yours that broner would be fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
              LMFAO..he won a damn vacant title..he has defeated 0 world champions in his entire damn career
              He beat Nssan N'dam which is a better fighter than any Broner beat.

Comment

Neither one seem keen to defend that WBC belt against him. I haven't heard Canelo speak much on the fight however.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                  "Mikey Garcia is ducking hank Lundy"- DBN
                  Mikey Garcia don't want that work. Lundy is tough as nails.

Comment

Charlo is good but overrated by some. He could not knock Trout down or have Trout in trouble and he didn't beat Trout by much. Why would either GGG or Canelo be so worried about fighting him? He has yet to beat a really good middleweight and he is about to fight another middleweight who isn't very good. I think Jacobs, GGG and Canelo would all beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Mikey Garcia don't want that work. Lundy is tough as nails.
                      young hungry lion.

Comment

Working...
                      X