Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real homies, what song makes you regret and look back on life with sadness???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    Sorry to hear bro and my song is swv - right here

Yes, I like the duet they did with MJ for that one.

Comment

Was banging this chick for a minute who loved this song. She was cheating on her long time + abusive bf with me at the time doe lol. I was young & dumb & actually cared for her, but was as scared of serious relationships as I am now so let things go south. Not that it'd have worked out anyway, but I think I woulda steered her life a different way if I had tried to pursue something serious with her. I heard she got back with the abusive bf after things went south & he got killed in a motorcycle accident within 6-12mos iirc where allegedly his head came off (lotsa people hated him so I was never sure if that was factual or wishful thinking on their part when sharing the story) & she turned hard into drugs & just f#cking everyone I guess. Last I heard she was shacked up with a even worse guy then the first bf & on meth among other sh^t & was not aging well at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Was banging this chick for a minute who loved this song. She was cheating on her long time + abusive bf with me at the time doe lol. I was young & dumb & actually cared for her, but was as scared of serious relationships as I am now so let things go south. Not that it'd have worked out anyway, but I think I woulda steered her life a different way if I had tried to pursue something serious with her. I heard she got back with the abusive bf after things went south & he got killed in a motorcycle accident within 6-12mos iirc where allegedly his head came off (lotsa people hated him so I was never sure if that was factual or wishful thinking on their part when sharing the story) & she turned hard into drugs & just f#cking everyone I guess. Last I heard she was shacked up with a even worse guy then the first bf & on meth among other sh^t & was not aging well at all.
        Was that girl a white chick?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Yes, I like the duet they did with MJ for that one.

Great sample from mjs human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            I hope both your pops and sisters souls rest in comfort and you will meet them again one day. Death is an illusion all there is, is immortality. We are energy contained within a physical form and much like stars we share a similar biology same carbons etc and when a star dies it recycles into a different form as we do, as death is a human concept/construct energy can't truelly die it changes form. Keep your head up bro
            Thanks brother.. Thanks...

Comment

The BIG tribute song gets me to thinking. Everything's gonna be alright, by Naughty by Nature. Lynard Skynards Simple Man makes me think of my grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                The BIG tribute song gets me to thinking. Everything's gonna be alright, by Naughty by Nature. Lynard Skynards Simple Man makes me think of my grandfather
                Being a southern gentleman as you already know, I appreciate Lynard Skynards 'simple man' song.
                I believe van Zant and his buddy wrote that epic tune in under an hour, I could be wrong, but I think I'm right...

When that plane crash took half the band, I cried... I'm good at math, but music etc... Isn't a gift that GOD gave me.

My momma told me... When I was young. Sit beside me.... My only son.........

I got 5 sisters, zero brothers. I respect and love wimmin, with or without make up.... I make punks scurry like rats. I got it like that.... I'm just me... My dad whooped my azz regularly, and I'm better for his course corrections...

I can die penny-less and happy.. But, I'm gonna leave my ppl with more than I ever had. I owe that to GOD and my family... My woman tells me to buy myself a new coat... I don't like new things.. Btw, I paid 1000, thirty years ago for my yohji Yamamoto coat, it's one of 300... I wear it in winter. I wore it to a yohji Yammamoto event in Tokyo... Got offered 10 k for my coat, **** that lil hipster. I'll give it away to a homeless dude before selling it to a sissy...

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Being a southern gentleman as you already know, I appreciate Lynard Skynards 'simple man' song.
                  I believe van Zant and his buddy wrote that epic tune in under an hour, I could be wrong, but I think I'm right...

When that plane crash took half the band, I cried... I'm good at math, but music etc... Isn't a gift that GOD gave me.

My momma told me... When I was young. Sit beside me.... My only son.........

I got 5 sisters, zero brothers. I respect and love wimmin, with or without make up.... I make punks scurry like rats. I got it like that.... I'm just me... My dad whooped my azz regularly, and I'm better for his course corrections...

I can die penny-less and happy.. But, I'm gonna leave my ppl with more than I ever had. I owe that to GOD and my family... My woman tells me to buy myself a new coat... I don't like new things.. Btw, I paid 1000, thirty years ago for my yohji Yamamoto coat, it's one of 300... I wear it in winter. I wore it to a yohji Yammamoto event in Tokyo... Got offered 10 k for my coat, **** that lil hipster. I'll give it away to a homeless dude before selling it to a sissy...

Peace.
                  My Papa was in the Bulge, snow up to his ass. He passed shortly after I came home from prison. He died in the spring. Military honors, soldiers in dress, flag over the casket, all that. Wouldn't play instruments, they brought a recording of Taps. He didn't get a 21 gun salute, but as the song ended, some turkey hunters let off 3 rounds. Made me cry. Makes me cry now

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    My Papa was in the Bulge, snow up to his ass. He passed shortly after I came home from prison. He died in the spring. Military honors, soldiers in dress, flag over the casket, all that. Wouldn't play instruments, they brought a recording of Taps. He didn't get a 21 gun salute, but as the song ended, some turkey hunters let off 3 rounds. Made me cry. Makes me cry now
                    RIP, our fathers... Solid fathers are not around these days...
                    We got lil sissy dudes raising and passing on twisted beliefs.
                    Respect to your pop's and to all real fathers...

I'm laughing big time, but I'm sad.... this young generation of sissy punks can't even show up to work on time... they need me to embed their smart phones in their heads... I can really interview young dudes... I'll have my secretary call them during the interview and watch as the answer and get told, "Z" made me call you, you failed the test... You are not hired... Abayo(so long)

Good test right?

Comment

Good Times- Delinquent Habits

This song just always delivers the feels for me

Comment

Working...
                      X