Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s great to see TBE enjoying retirement, Manny is broke because he made bad choices

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lonely.... im so lonely...

them cold cold nights...

Comment

That Mayweather appearance fee couldn’t of been cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Manny isn’t broke tf he still got millions That’s far from broke you probably don’t even know any millionaires and have nerve calling a multi millionaire broke

He didn’t make the right investments outside the ring but who knows politicians are known for laundering he might have a few funds set up all I know is he’s far from broke.
        This clown is upset that Ward beat QUITvalev twice and made him quit.

Oh and how would you know anything about Manny's finances? You dsucking some D on the side? !?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          Why is it great that one guy is richer than the other?

This is usually the problem I have sometimes with fanboys. Your favourite fighter's achievement doesn't change anything in your life. Stop grasping on other people's success and maybe you should work on your own success so you can be proud that you're more successful than others instead of being happy that 1 guy you don't know is richer than the other guy you don't know (even though he has more money than you anyway).
          Why is it that one person's happiness bothers another person if it doesn't make sense to them?

This is usually the problem I have with as$hats and Trump supporters.

Get help kiddo XD

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            This clown is upset that Ward beat QUITvalev twice and made him quit.

Oh and how would you know anything about Manny's finances? You dsucking some D on the side? !?!?
            Who’s upset? You still crying out here? Clown you would know all about sucking d “BJ”

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Why is it that one person's happiness bothers another person if it doesn't make sense to them?

This is usually the problem I have with as$hats and Trump supporters.

Get help kiddo XD
              I didn't say it bothered me. I said he should accomplish something himself as opposed to rubbing someone else's accomplishments in other people's faces.

Not sure what I said considers being a Trump supporter, especially considering I'm not even American and he just said he's going to build a wall to block my people from coming in...

Good job trolling though.

Comment

Working...
              X