No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #28 - Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury, Sep 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Pick 'em #28 - Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury, Sep 23

BETTING ODDS: The odds are almost dead even for this one, with Parker sitting at about -125 in most books. No bonus multiplier

You only need to post in this thread to indicate if you'd like to use one of your 2X or 3X multipliers. EG.
    BrometheusBob.,2X
    If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
    -Draws are worth 120pts

-CLOSE is <=12 pts difference, or equivalent to 116-112 on all three scorecards or closer
    WIDE is >12 pts difference

-PM me before the fight starts with a different pick in order to change your pick.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 3 doubles and 2 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-
    Joseph Parker by Close Decision
    28.85%
    Joseph Parker by Wide Decision
    12.50%
    Joseph Parker by KO 1-4
    2.88%
    Joseph Parker by KO 5-8
    8.65%
    Joseph Parker by KO 9-12
    14.42%
    Hughie Fury by Close Decision
    25.96%
    Hughie Fury by Wide Decision
    3.85%
    Hughie Fury by KO 1-4
    0.00%
    Hughie Fury by KO 5-8
    0.96%
    Hughie Fury by KO 9-12
    1.92%

The poll is expired.

Urgh, another ugly match up lol

I've seen enough of Parker to know he's trash...I have seen little of Hughie but he looks like trash too...I mean, like physically, he looks ****e.

I guess Parker just cos he is proven at the higher level.

Comment

im gonna go for hughie on this one, that slob ruiz nearly beat parker. I think hughies going to outbox him. Im surprised this fights getting so many negative comments on other threads, im looking forward to it, two unbeaten heavyweights and we'll find out what hughie is made of.

Comment

Parker way stronger, willing to take more risks, throws more, better inside, parker by wide decision

Comment

After watching Pac get done over by the refs, now Golovkin get done over by the refs I'm also looking at some hometown cooking for this one. I think Parker probably wins the fight but expect Hughie to win the decision. the appointment of Terry O'Conner to ref this one points to it going that way.

Comment

I got Parker winning this.

Comment

BoxingFan85, 1X

Comment

MCC, Fury close decision

Comment

i got fury if parker comes out like a *****..

Comment

It's gonna be one of those fights where Parker needs a knockout to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X