Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian Mother Pushes Her Two Sons Off 15th Floor Balcony, Killing Both Instantly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Mother Pushes Her Two Sons Off 15th Floor Balcony, Killing Both Instantly

Russian mother killed her two sons, aged 4 and 7, by throwing them from 15th-floor balcony because she was 'fed up' with their behaviour
    Galina Ryabkova, 30, was seen looking emotionless on surveillance video from the block of flats following the incident

Neighbours in the complex were alerted after hearing the bodies of the boys hitting the ground

The mother said she was 'fed up with children,' and 'decided to get rid of them'

A mother has been arrested after allegedly throwing her two young sons to their deaths from a 15th-floor balcony because she was 'fed up' with them.
    Galina Ryabkova, 30, was seen looking emotionless on surveillance video taken from the block of flats in Moscow, Russia, in the moments following the incident.

Neighbours in the complex were alerted after hearing the bodies of the boys, aged 4 and 7, hitting the ground.

Despite the efforts of neighbours, the youngsters died before the emergency services arrived.

According to RT, the woman said she was 'fed up with children,' and 'decided to get rid of them'.

The woman - whose husband was away on a business trip - lived on the 8th floor of the building and it is believed she took the children to the 15th floor before throwing them off on Sunday.

One neighbour in the same apartment block described the horrific scenes following the incident to Life News.

The man, who wished to remain anonymous, said his wife woke him up to say that children were falling out of the building.

The couple ran out to see the two children lying on the ground in front of the main entrance to the complex.

The man added: 'Just at that time their mother was leaving the building. We asked her if these were her children and she replied, emotionlessly, "Yes, I threw them away."'

CCTV from the apartment block - as reported by New York Daily News - shows one of the children landing just out of frame at the front of the building.

It then shows Mrs Ryabkova coming downstairs wearing jeans and a white T-shirt.
    As she calmly sits in the lobby of the building, shocked neighbours surround her in an attempt to prevent her from escaping.

The video ends by showing police officers arrive at the building to discover the grim scene and arrest the mother.

It has been reported that Mrs Ryabkova has attempted to kill herself in the past and that her husband may have been cheating on her.

Mrs Ryabkova will be sent to a psychiatric hospital for tests while the investigation into what happened continues.

So so sad. Thinking about how young and innocent these children were almost brought a tear to my eye. Such unnecessary cruelty.

Hopefully this woman's crimes don't go unpunished.

Comment

This is horrible.

Comment

Comment

this reminds of that one mother that had autistic children and then one day she got tired and choked them.

sick ass world

Comment

Throw her off a balcony.

Comment

Women are getting more and more mentally irregular, they're starting to rival us.

Maybe the 2012 ting ain't such a bad deal afterall

Comment

My mom always told me "I brought you into this world, I can take you out."

I guess this one was serious.

Comment

wow so sad..

Comment

Thats crazy, my kids are 4 and 7. I want to show that bus driver how properly uppercut a woman.

Comment

Working...
                    X