Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California: El Rancho High School Teacher Gregory Salcido bashes military!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California: El Rancho High School Teacher Gregory Salcido bashes military!

This dude is a real POS!!!

Lil back drop on the story, a 17yo kid always wears a U.S. Marine Corps sweater. Teacher asks him why he wears it and he said he's joining after HS and its a family tradtion...

thoughts?
    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 02-09-2018, 04:24 PM.

I only wish that kid would have wrecked him.

John Kelly had some very harsh words for that idiot. Good to see an Administration stand up for right and good.

Comment

I say just do your job and leave politics out. I had a few professors in college that were what I would call "Marxists" but they left that to themselves and wanted students to decide for themselves. A great teacher will provide information to students and let them find their own version of the truth. I may not have agreed with those Marxists professors I had, but they were damn good at their job in letting their students decide. In fact I didn't even know they were Marxists until I read some of their published works in academic journals years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        This dude is a real POS!!!

Lil back drop on the story, a 17yo kid always wears a U.S. Marine Corps sweater. Teacher asks him why he wears it and he said he's joining after HS and its a family tradtion...

thoughts?
        Fire that puto!!! Garbage! I'll kill him for no ****ing reason or cause.

Comment

Teachers should stick to the curriculum, we too often believe people care about are opinions. Why not just do your job? The guy in a way is belittling the kid wants to do something with his life that gives him a sense of purpose. We are all entitled to opinions but that doesn't mean we should go off spouting them every opportunity we get

Comment

in b4 .!WAR MIKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              I say just do your job and leave politics out. I had a few professors in college that were what I would call "Marxists" but they left that to themselves and wanted students to decide for themselves. A great teacher will provide information to students and let them find their own version of the truth. I may not have agreed with those Marxists professors I had, but they were damn good at their job in letting their students decide. In fact I didn't even know they were Marxists until I read some of their published works in academic journals years later.
              Ok, otay, all day.. I live and thrive in Japan, I got 2 interviews on Monday, I got fired two days ago.

I got 4 kids and I pay all my debts..

How to be a man 101... Jhonny is sleeping and snoring with my wife.. I'm unemployed. Got fired two days ago.. **** it..
              With my last breath " God lemme die on my feet.."

That's good enough for me. Dying on my feet

Jhonny wants the same..

Comment

When you can't criticize or make fun of the military then you live in stratocracy

Kudos to the teacher for not being sucked up in this PC culture

Comment

This guy must of met some military people in real life, I can see how you meet the first 100 marines and realize they all pussies you can easily jump to the assumption that the entire military branch or outfit as a whole are pussies. I thought he brought up some great points doe if you read in-between the lines, how come every time the U.S. had to fight toe to toe where their advance technology/unrivaled resources cant bail them out they cant get the job done?

I like how pussies are crying about the man teaching students to think for themselves and make your own opinions, at least thats why I got from it. Not to just blindly accept things just cause they are but rather understand why and question if its right or not.

So this sparked cause of a kid wearing a military shirt every day and when asked he said its tradition? teacher was just pointing out how dumb it is to base life decisions on tradition, lol tradition so what gang bangers kill themselves everyday over tradition too.
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-09-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

hes somewhat right.....

name those military victories since world war II.................

Comment

Working...
                    X