Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco: Illegal alien who admitted shooting Kate Steinle found Not Guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The wetback admittedly fired off a gun in a crowd of people!!

And a gun he as a felon wasn't even supposed to possess.

Keep making excuses for outrages like this. Please, dont stop.

Trump will win even bigger in 2020.
    Nobody is making an excuse, he just got off based on the law. His lawyers did a good job at proving there was no intent. As for the gun and being illegal, well he is being punished for that. Should he have been here in the 1st place? Hell no, its a tragedy.

But I think there is some undertone in America right now that Mexicans come to the USA just to burden whites. Do they burden whites? Well yeah I am sure they do BUT the intention isn't there. I seriously doubt illegals wake up and say I wanna kill whitey today or go out of their way to hassle the white man. Just like this case, I seriously doubt this illegal picked up that gun and said, I think I am going to kill an innocent pretty young white woman today.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      As a San Francisco native (BORN & RAISED), AND *NOT* A RIGHT WINGER OR TRUMP SUPPORTER, I can't help but shake my head, ashamed at this verdict, sanctuary city policies, and the legal/political climate here in SF.

THE OUTCOME OF THIS VERDICT HAS MORE TO DO WITH THE SF LEGAL PERSONNEL & CLIMATE THAN WHAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE AND RIGHT FOR OUR CITIZENS. Public defenders Jeff Adachi and Matt Gonzalez are 2 arrogant pieces of shyt that are good at what they do and have spent their whole careers getting lowlife garbage back on the streets while thumbing their noses at the legal system.

For the first time in my life, I AM ASHAMED OF MY CITY, OUR STATE, AND THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT!!!
      This verdict was an injustice. But on the bright side, the people that I know personally in life that were center-left are now increasingly becoming conservative. One of them even said, "Trump was right on this one." And that person thought Trump and conservatives were too mean on illegal immigration, before. And you know what? That's all I care, people closest to me should start to wake up to the realities that crap like this will happen and continue to happen with insane laws and rulings.

This is how it starts for someone to change their views politically and ideologically. Michael Brown and the "Hands up, don't shoot" false narrative along with the riots, looting, and overall destruction of innocent people's lives and their businesses, did it for me.

Comment

You're playing the race card, so no need to respond to such nonsense.

Like I said, keep making excuses for outrages. I'll be thrilled with a second Trump term.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Dont blame the public defenders office, blame the law makers and district attorneys office. The DA dropped the ball on this 1.
          You can blame a whole fuck ton of people for how Dindu Gonzalez was even in San Francisco for this to happen in the first place.

Seems to me a couple of posters are more intent on sticking it to whyte pipo than actual justice or empathy for the victim and her family.

Not shocked about that, considering the virulent atmosphere surrounding any talk about illegal immigration, and hard realities in curbing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
            This verdict was an injustice. But on the bright side, the people that I know personally in life that were center-left are now increasingly becoming conservative. One of them even said, "Trump was right on this one." And that person thought Trump and conservatives were too mean on illegal immigration, before. And you know what? That's all I care, people closest to me should start to wake up to the realities that crap like this will happen and continue to happen with insane laws and rulings.

This is how it starts for someone to change their views politically and ideologically. Michael Brown and the "Hands up, don't shoot" false narrative along with the riots, looting, and overall destruction of innocent people's lives and their businesses, did it for me.
            Thankfully grubers don't understand things like this.

They defend the indefensible, then are stunned when things like Trump winning the election happens.

Comment

Let's be honest, the illegals out there are going to be emboldened now.

You reap what you sow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I seriously doubt it, bud.

I'm pretty much done with this fucking state. Going to hang in for 3-4 years due to family obligations, and then I'm out.
                Come to Massachusetts, it's a great state except that you might have to deal with guys like New England. We have sane gun laws, the economy is one the strongest in the country and we have a lot of scenic cities/towns and nature.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Come to Massachusetts, it's a great state except that you might have to deal with guys like New England. We have sane gun laws, the economy is one the strongest in the country and we have a lot of scenic cities/towns and nature.
                  Do you guys still give weekend prison passes to convicted 1st degree murderers? I remember as a kid that there was something wrong with this policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    You can blame a whole fuck ton of people for how Dindu Gonzalez was even in San Francisco for this to happen in the first place.

Seems to me a couple of posters are more intent on sticking it to whyte pipo than actual justice or empathy for the victim and her family.

Not shocked about that, considering the virulent atmosphere surrounding any talk about illegal immigration, and hard realities in curbing it.
                    I couldnt even imagine what the family is going through and I pray I never do. My point is though, verdicts like this happen EVERYDAY, shouldnt really matter what nationality this guy is, it was the California justice system that failed this family and our Federal Immigration system/courts.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Dont blame the public defenders office, blame the law makers and district attorneys office. The DA dropped the ball on this 1.
                      You're right, I left him (Gascon) out but *I DO* blame the public defenders a pinch more, they have a lot to do with jury selection who are the decision makers in this game.

Plus I used to work across the street from their office for over 20 years, I used to see them on almost a daily basis. I've lived here all my life and the public defender's office has a long and torrid history of cases like this. None this sensational but a long history of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X