Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarface remake? Will it live up to the 1983 original?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
    They did a remake of Carlito's Way. I thought it sucked ass, but it's been years since I've seen it.

I just saw the front cover of that movie and decided to never watch:

Comment

The 83 Scarface was actually a remake of a 1932 Howard Hughes produced Scarface. Oliver Stone just switched up by making the badguy a Cuban & coke dealing the crime of choice. Its gonna be directed by Antonio Fuqua (Training Day & Southpaw) & written by Terence Winter (Wolf of Wall Street, Sopranos & Boardwalk Empire) so I got hopes it'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Is that Manny Pacman in the poster?

Comment

[QUOTE=PRINCEKOOL;17387290]It will be very difficult for them to find a female actress as beautiful/talented as Michelle Pfeiffer.[QUOTE]

You're joking, right?

Skinny, titless skank vs Latin hottie. No contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Good idea lol

Comment

It's gonna be hard to top Pacino no matter who plays Tony Montana.

Comment

Lame!!! What's next? Full Metal Jacket remake? There are very few remakes that are any good. I have seen a couple decent ones but they are horror movies... Friday the 13th, Halloween & The best remake has to be The Texas Chainsaw Massacre... R. Lee Ermay is awesome in that...

Comment

[QUOTE=Mooshashi;17387444][QUOTE=PRINCEKOOL;17387290]It will be very difficult for them to find a female actress as beautiful/talented as Michelle Pfeiffer.

You're joking, right?

Skinny, titless skank vs Latin hottie. No contest.

Seriously? Michelle Phiefer is in a different league, dude. Look at her face..

Sofia whatever you can go to a swapmeet homey and see girls like that by the truckload..

Comment

[QUOTE=FinitoxDinamita;17387712][QUOTE=Mooshashi;17387444]
                    Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    It will be very difficult for them to find a female actress as beautiful/talented as Michelle Pfeiffer.

Seriously? Michelle Phiefer is in a different league, dude. Look at her face..

Sofia whatever you can go to a swapmeet homey and see girls like that by the truckload..
                    Stop. Just stop. You're look at her face; I'm looking at everything from the neck down. You can work with Pffiefers boobs; there's nothing there.

Comment

Original is probably the most overrated film in history. Sure it had some memorable lines but it was garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X