Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malinaggi vs Ruslan Provodnikov.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malinaggi vs Ruslan Provodnikov.

How would this fight go?

Ruslan with huge power and arguably has the hardest chin in the history of boxing weight wise. Or Paulie Malinaggi, one of the most featherfisted fighters in history with good chin and skills.

A prime Pauli beats him with ease, now you would have to favour Provo. They're both shot.

Comment

Ruslan if they fought now... I agree that a prime Paulie would beat him easily.

Comment

I would watch the **** out of this fight, even now. I've got Paulie personally.

Comment

based on paulies recent commentary i would fear for his health after this fight, he is clearly showing onsets of brain damage with his bizarre scoring/commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            based on paulies recent commentary i would fear for his health after this fight, he is clearly showing onsets of brain damage with his bizarre scoring/commentary.
            I have to say he has his moments. Some things he says are actually pretty noteworthy. But I can't argue about him being bizarre.

Comment

Paulie is a good and skilled fighter, but when a fighter walks trough him, he can't do anything.
              Ruslan would walk trough Paulie and then stops him.
              Ruslan was overrated at certain point, but Paulie is tailor made for him.

Comment

I'll pick Ruslan for no other reason than I like him and I can't stand cry baby Paulie. Maybe a prime Paulie would outbox him but since the fight will never happen I'll pick Ruslin to KO Paulie Porter style.

Comment

Working...
                X