Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO oh my hahahah Nonito "ConeHead" Donaire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO oh my hahahah Nonito "ConeHead" Donaire!

Wtf was he thinking dude needs to grow his hair out and cut it short but don't shave the sides if you got a cone head, why shave it to the skin on the sides if you dont got a good head shape? dude looking like a conehead

[IMG][/IMG]

It's not his head I don't think. Just a really bad haircut

Comment

nonito always reminded me of john leguizamo for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Its a bad cut but this dude really feeling himself, nonito must think cause he light skin he is handsome or soemthing.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Wtf was he thinking dude needs to grow his hair out and cut it short but don't shave the sides if you got a cone head, why shave it to the skin on the sides if you dont got a good head shape? dude looking like a conehead

[IMG][/IMG]
          Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          yeah yall two aint gay not one bit. lmfao

Comment

It really doesn't look that bad dude.

Just a bad cut.

Comment

its just that he didnt put anything in his hair, you can see the top of his hair falls back to the back of his head. once he gel that mofo up, christina will be drippin wet down there. im rockin the same cut so dont hate playa lol. when you dont put any hair product on it and just leave it natural, it will look funny no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                It really doesn't look that bad dude.

Just a bad cut.
                its not even a bad cut, he just need to put some hair product on it and comb that shit over so that it doesnt fall down all over the places.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  its just that he didnt put anything in his hair, you can see the top of his hair falls back to the back of his head. once he gel that mofo up, christina will be drippin wet down there. im rockin the same cut so dont hate playa lol. when you dont put any hair product on it and just leave it natural, it will look funny no doubt.
                  Seems like he was going for the SS cut like this,

SMH here is nonito trying a mohawk type cut dude doesn't look good with these type of hair cuts, he cant rock them should just stick to the regular short trimmed cut

Nonito should just stick with this hair cut it looks better on him

but his head is not shaped well for it, you can see it start narrowing on the top plus he has big ears that are lower he just has an odd head
                  Last edited by hectari; 09-28-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Its a bad cut but this dude really feeling himself, nonito must think cause he light skin he is handsome or soemthing.
                    Phahaha...

Comment

Working...
                    X