Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soliman stateside in September for a fight. Could be Caleb Truax or Quillin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soliman stateside in September for a fight. Could be Caleb Truax or Quillin?

That Haymon influence got him to turn down Murray, Macklin, Lee and others....

Soliman is set to announce a major fight in America at the end of September, which he says will pay him a lot more than an offer from Golovkin or Englishman Martin Murray.
    ``I***8217;ll be free in March or April next year if Golovkin wants to try for my IBF belt.***8217;***8217;

Somebody is paying him in the high-mid to high 6 digits..... only person who can do that is Al Haymon

Now, could be Quillin because it's a way out of his mando....but at the same time, the amount of money makes me not believe it.

I'm thinking Truax because:

I said this

And he favorited it. I asked him and he said:

All will be revealed soon... but just twitter digging right now. Also him saying March/April makes me think he intends on defending it.

The dark horse is one of the Charlo brothers who're ranked in the 154 IBF....
    Last edited by Hougigo; 07-30-2014, 08:45 PM.

6 digits to fight Truax? Nope! It has to be Quillin. Soliman wouldnt get 6 digits to fight Truax whos even less known than Quillin.

Comment

My guess is Truax was given the word that he would fight the winner of Quillin vs Soliman? While making you think that he's actually going to fight Soliman.

Comment

he's not getting that much to fight truax who has never been on showtime or hbo. geale just made 600k to fight golovking so i don't know if soliman will get that much to fight quillin who normally only makes 400k himself but thats only because his opponents make 100k or less.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          6 digits to fight Truax? Nope! It has to be Quillin. Soliman wouldnt get 6 digits to fight Truax whos even less known than Quillin.
          That's like a million right there for those two to fight... that's why i'm a little skeptical

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he's not getting that much to fight truax who has never been on showtime or hbo. geale just made 600k to fight golovking so i don't know if soliman will get that much to fight quillin who normally only makes 400k himself but thats only because his opponents make 100k or less.
            I know right? He's never made more than 300k and they only paid N'Dam 400k when he fought Quillin.

Also Quillin a big baby about money... you're not making more money than him. He pulled his fight with Sergio when he found out Sergio would take it and found somebody else who would take even less.

Gabe, you're usually on to somethings like this... but you're way off base... and that's coming from me

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              I know right? He's never made more than 300k and they only paid N'Dam 400k when he fought Quillin.

Also Quillin a big baby about money... you're not making more money than him. He pulled his fight with Sergio when he found out Sergio would take it and found somebody else who would take even less.

Gabe, you're usually on to somethings like this... but you're way off base... and that's coming from me
              Yea, well making a gues... so eat a penis

Gotta be a Haymon guy....nobody else can pay him that much other than a Top Rank fighter... and Bob only has 1 MW ready in Korobov.

i also don't think it's unification because nobody announces unifications this late

Comment

Would rather see hi fight quillen than truax...I venture to say either one would beat old Solimon

Comment

Soliman-Quillin is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Soliman-Quillin is interesting.
                    Slightly because even though he's old, he throws a lot of punches, moves a fair bit and clinches a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X