Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Reporter asks Mayweather about Khan, Floyd starts stuttering and getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This can't possibly be a serious thread. I think the thread starter is merely yanking everyone's chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
      This can't possibly be a serious thread. I think the thread starter is merely yanking everyone's chain.
      Floyd is afraid that after khan he will never be the same........from cutting his hands on glass. Lol

Comment

I agree with the person that said Mayweather is more shocked and confused by how stupid the questions are that some of these reporters ask. I know he's thinking like are you forreal this dude just got his head knocked off but somehow he's earned a fight and his my most dangerous opponent man get real.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
          As much as I dislike Floyd. I will say Khan has no chance in hell to beat Floyd. He's a typical Eurobum. Only the Brits are delusional enough to believe Khan can beat a B level fighter with that chin.
          dont be a d!ck

no one in britain thinks khan can beat mayweather

Comment

LMAO, glad to Khan still has some supporters. Keep the dream alive!

Comment

Can't watch it since Ellerb1tch is in the frame. God damn it I just wanna punch his fat, arrogant, face everytime I see it.

Comment

Everyone in that room probably looked at the guy asking the question and pulled a funny face

I mean wtf...?

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
                  Defensive.

Look at how he reacted to a simple question about khan, the dude is so shook! The hands start to come up, says things like "stop putting words in my mouth", he is acting the same way as when he used to when pacquiao and Margarito subject was brought up to him. Its obvious this guy wants no part of khan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1kL_IvkJbE
                  You're biased, that's why you are seeing it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    I think Khanage is right. Mayweather was spooked by Khan. Hard to argue with the body language in that video.
                    Mayweather is an actor. He can act scared just to hype up the fight. Remember when he pretended to run from Mosley, then made casuals think Mosley actually stood a chance?

Comment

Please give it up. I don't need to watch a video to know that Mayweather is not scared of Khan and Khan does not have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Mayweather. The fighter that has a chance to beat Mayweather has to do better than just barely beating Diaz with help from the home country referee.

Comment

Working...
                      X