Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you pay PPV prices to see Donaire vs Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Damn it, you two, stop killing my hype with common sense. I'm trying to convince myself there won't be any shady judging in this fight.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. NOTHING can kill my hype for this.

This is the fight I've been waiting for a long time. Possible controversy aside, the only fight I'd watch over this is Mayweather-Pacquaio or Mayweather-Martinez.

Comment

they'd have to juice the undercard. then i'd buy it.

a casual fan will not buy a fight between 122 lbers for $70. it would almost certainly bomb.

Comment

Only if Rigo promise to to the Ali shuffle infront of Donaire.

Comment

No No No No No No

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Oh, don't get me wrong. NOTHING can kill my hype for this.

This is the fight I've been waiting for a long time. Possible controversy aside, the only fight I'd watch over this is Mayweather-Pacquaio or Mayweather-Martinez.
            Recent decisions have jaded me. I don't want any reminder that this fight is prime territory for a "Oh yeah, Moreno definitely won, wait, what do you mean Mares got the decision!" type reaction.

I'm with you, this has been by far my most anticipated fight of the year since the moment it was announced. Nothing else even compares. These two are going to give us a show, no matter what happens.

Comment

I wouldnt. Ive never paid for a donaire fight and wont start with this one. Maybe depending on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Recent decisions have jaded me. I don't want any reminder that this fight is prime territory for a "Oh yeah, Moreno definitely won, wait, what do you mean Mares got the decision!" type reaction.

I'm with you, this has been by far my most anticipated fight of the year since the moment it was announced. Nothing else even compares. These two are going to give us a show, no matter what happens.
                Agree wholeheartedly. Also IMO a Donaire-Rigo fight would be terribly boring due to the fact that Donaire works best as a counterpuncher and Rigo only moves once or twice a round (althought when he does it's rather speedy...)

Match either of them with Mares or Moreno and then you have a great fight, because both of those guys press the action a lot more.

Also really hoping that Moreno wins, because no other fighter in the world could bring off the dope purple trunks/crown combo.

Comment

Donaire vs Rigowho, NO.

Donaire vs Mares, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    No No No No No No
                    bwhahahah, you were willing to pay for Cotto vs Pac 2. You just saying you wouldn't pay for this to support Donaire's ducking of Guillermo. Warrrrr Pacboyyyyyyyyie....

Comment

Has Donaire even main-evented a PPV yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X