Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    LOL do nothing but throw the same punch against an intelligent counter puncher would be the most stupid thing you could do.
    Yeah, Tell that to Cotto who almost got him, and Dlh who almost had him with just a tad split decision

Who's the best aggressive fighter of the decade? Is it Pacquiao. I thought so..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yeah, Tell that to Cotto who almost got him, and Dlh who almost had him with just a tad split decision

Who's the best aggressive fighter of the decade? Is it Pacquiao. I thought so..
      Pacquiao isn't a ****ing pressure fighter. LOL

Comment

• Strange thing if pacroid actually said those things is he forgot to mentioned both Oscar & Ricky both lost. Also there wasn't any catchweight for the Oscar fight & Ricky for knocked out from a punch even pacroid wasn't trying to land. (Watch pacroids eyes they were closed) Pacroid is a joke if i was Floyd I wouldn't even fight this dude for ducking all these years.

Comment

lol obviously you don't know Pac that well.. go back and see pictures of Floyd's opponents after Floyd had fought them and compare it to photo's of Pac's opponents after the fight. If that ain't pressure you must be a fan boy

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Or maybe Manny just mind ****ed everyone who saw that and has a completely different plan. Why would he tell floyd his strategy? It's a brilliant move if Floyd is expecting a war machine and Manny comes out straight left and to the side all night like Hop did to Tarver but with the left not the right hand.
            it's always been floyd's kryptonite ...even martin castillo's trainer said thats how they beat floyd in the ams...it's the same thing when he fought chavez , jlc and hoya (until he gassed)...it has to involve high workrate and pressure to beat floyd but ofcourse not all by itself

Comment

• I don't care what this guy thinks. He's obviously not too bright seeing as how the accounting firm found him getting ripped off when they dug through his books. Comments like that just prove how dull his mental knife is. Floyd Mayweather will do exactly what everyone knows he's going to do to Manny. He's going to pick him clean.

Comment

he's not a swarmer but he is a pressure fighter...

Comment

• Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
                  Strange thing if pacroid actually said those things is he forgot to mentioned both Oscar & Ricky both lost. Also there wasn't any catchweight for the Oscar fight & Ricky for knocked out from a punch even pacroid wasn't trying to land. (Watch pacroids eyes they were closed) Pacroid is a joke if i was Floyd I wouldn't even fight this dude for ducking all these years.
                  Yup they did lose, but DLh almost pulled it off with one judge awarding Dlh with a win (split decision fot Floyd)And Hatton almost knocking him down

Knowing Pac pressurized Dlh to a pulp.. what do you think he can do to Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    lol obviously you don't know Pac that well.. go back and see pictures of Floyd's opponents after Floyd had fought them and compare it to photo's of Pac's opponents after the fight. If that ain't pressure you must be a fan boy
                    So doing damage means you're a pressure fighter. ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      he's not a swarmer but he is a pressure fighter...
                      No he isn't pressure fighters force people back by constantly moving forward, Pacquiao doesn't do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X