No announcement yet.

**Lara Say's He Will KO Canelo** VID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBA Champ View Post
    this dude is getting overrated as fucc on here he gets whupped by Molina who was coming off a 2 year lay off and beats Williams but williams was coming off a career ending KO at the hands of Martinez and now everyone is talking about how great he is?

not saying he wouldn't beat alvarez but he would be tough fight
    Agree....,,,

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      whooped against molina?

just no.................
      i thought molina won easy fatass ameri****

Comment

i think lara would and can beat canelo but it will not be easy and wouldn't be surprised if canelo won

Comment

i thought molina won easy fatass ameri****
          molina won easy?

just no, not even close..............btw

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            molina won easy?

just no, not even close..............btw
            okay mr i have a guy with a pink shirt in my sig and another touching his crouch

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
              Lara seems like a nice guy and not the shit talker I heard he was. That translator was making shit up and adding his own comments.
              Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              that DeCubas Jr. was putting mad words in Lara's mouth during that interview lolol....
              I've always heard that DeCubas Jr. makes things up for Lara. Now I've seen it with my own eyes. Not that anyone with a knowledge of Spanish couldn't figure this out for themselves. A guy like Erislandy, who doesn't speak any English, simply wouldn't -- couldn't -- say the things they attribute to him. It's just Lara's promoter trying to stir things up.

I'm glad Erislandy mentioned a Molina rematch, though. You're hearing that from the horse's mouth. Lara, of course, wants the big money payday with "Canelo," but he also wants to erase doubts regarding Molina. The next time a hater wants to claim Erislandy is "avoiding" Carlos, I'll be posting this video in response.

Comment

If you want to see a great fight Lara vs Alvarez would be one hell of a fight. I don't expect a lot clinching and holding in this fight, just pure boxing fireworks.

Pick up the phone Shcaefer.

Comment

In regards to the Molina's fight is like the story with the fish, a guy caught a two feet fish and 6 months later it was 23 ft shark, Molina didn't kick anyones a$$, the fight was boring and the best punches of the fight were landed by EL, he even hurt Molina in the 8-9 round, stop with this $h1t already a well trained Lara and 100% healthy Lara should and will mop the floor with Molina, if against a sick and under prepared Lara he just managed that $h1t of a fight just imagine what would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    In regards to the Molina's fight is like the story with the fish, a guy caught a two feet fish and 6 months later it was 23 ft shark, Molina didn't kick anyones a$$, the fight was boring and the best punches of the fight were landed by EL, he even hurt Molina in the 8-9 round, stop with this $h1t already a well trained Lara and 100% healthy Lara should and will mop the floor with Molina, if against a sick and under prepared Lara he just managed that $h1t of a fight just imagine what would happen.
                    again molina was coming off a 2 year layoff when they fought

Comment

this dude is getting overrated as fucc on here he gets whupped by Molina who was coming off a 2 year lay off and beats Williams but williams was coming off a career ending KO at the hands of Martinez and now everyone is talking about how great he is?

not saying he wouldn't beat alvarez but he would be tough fight
                      true....but lara would be a big step up for canelo and a good test too.

Comment

Working...
                      X