• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thor is a demi god

Comment

hulk beat thor in theyre last fight

Comment

Just got back and it was awesome. All action from the beginning and very funny. Hulk was a beast tho. He smashed on everyone.

Comment

Some you Guy need to chill. You're spoiling to much from the movie.

Comment

I'm watching all the separate movies before i watch the Avengers.

So far i have watched Hulk, Captain America and Ironman. All are decent movies, not life changing or anything but ok.

I'm going to watch Thor tonight.

Comment

Hulk was the best in this movie. Smash

Comment

in that movie thor is another being from another world. a god would not need to move a muscle to disintegrate any living thing.

Comment

I have seen 2 comics (I believe) it's been almost a decade. In those comic books & in all the movies I've seen Hulk beats Thor. Picks up his hammer smashes Asgard (spell check) Hulk bosses Thor man. I may be biased, but Hulk has beaten Thor in every fight I've seen them in warr Hulk, world war Hulk baby!!

Comment

Going to catch this tomorrow. And hell yeah about Thanos showing up at the end. I've heard rumors about him appearing in the movie for a while now.

As far as Hulk vs Thor, you aren't going to find more evenly matched heavy weights in Marvel. SLIGHTEST edge to Thor with that nifty hammer of his. It's been pretty much dead even between the two from what I have seen.
                    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 05-05-2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I'm about to see it right now. It better be good!

Comment

Working...
                      X