Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NOT to convince a girl you are interested in her for more than sex.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    you respond to everybody but me? $!2% you!
    Cause you were right I was trying to play it off.

Dimitri actually.

Comment

How many women/girls you guys think do this?

Once again I ask myself this, how many girls you guys think do this? You know, put your conversations out there for there friends to see it and ridicule you but then smile in your face?

Shameful. Second time you do this BL, you lost points in my book. Keep this stuff to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        How many women/girls you guys think do this?

Once again I ask myself this, how many girls you guys think do this? You know, put your conversations out there for there friends to see it and ridicule you but then smile in your face?

Shameful. Second time you do this BL, you lost points in my book. Keep this stuff to yourself.
        Don't take it so personally Kev, I didn't post his phone etc.

If it really bothers you, I will remove the photo.

Edited the OP, it wasn't done in a mean spirited way, Kev. I can assure you.
        Last edited by Bossy; 02-24-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Don't let me stop you, this is the second time you do this. That's just your style.

What gets me most mad is, the thought of how many girls do this. I wonder how many times it has been done to me, just thinking about it gets me tight. I don't know and will never know. But you doing it, makes me think about it.

Comment

"Naughty"..

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Cause you were right I was trying to play it off.

Dimitri actually.
              Isn't this the guy you met at a Bar and went on a few dates with?

Why you give him the sample if you not giving him the full bag?

Shoulda just told him it was One night stand and your cashiers line will be closed after he was done checking out.

Damn Dmitri, hang in there, you give hope to all the Hairy Greek's living on Danforth Ave.

Im sure he is Feta'upped with you not giving him an Opa'turnity
              Last edited by Medved; 02-24-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Don't let me stop you, this is the second time you do this. That's just your style.

What gets me most mad is, the thought of how many girls do this. I wonder how many times it has been done to me, just thinking about it gets me tight. I don't know and will never know. But you doing it, makes me think about it.
                If you read through my posts in this thread Kev, I actually haven't said a bad word about him. Just that his approach was terrible. As most in the thread would agree. I have a filter as well, I didn't post the more detailed texts that were sent, just the original one cause I did find it funny and I have had many conversations on here about how guys should or shouldn't approach women.

I apologise if I offended you, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Isn't this the guy you met at a Bar and went on a few dates with?

Why you give him the sample if you not giving him the full bag?

Shoulda just told him it was One night stand and your cashiers line will be closed after he was done checking out.

Damn Dmitri, hang in there, you give hope to all the Hairy Greek's living on Danforth Ave.

Im sure he is Feta'upped with the Opa'turnity he presented to you
                  How the hell did you remember that?

Yeah, the back story with him is we met in the summer and went out a few times all was well. He started standing me up so I told him I was no longer interested in speaking. He randomly text me the other day after not speaking since September.

Comment

what did it say, i missed it

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      How the hell did you remember that?

Yeah, the back story with him is we met in the summer and went out a few times all was well. He started standing me up so I told him I was no longer interested in speaking. He randomly text me the other day after not speaking since September.
                      My Memory is good up to 1 year, 2years for numbers. Oh and I clicked the little "Private Messages" button and read your post cuz Dmitry sounded familiar.

Unless you're a serial Greek dater who has a things for guys named Dmitry who are Hairy.

ps: Is that your fetish? Hairy dudes?

Comment

Working...
                      X