No announcement yet.

Quien crees que ganara estas peleas??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
    tell me did he not go swinging for the fences in the 11th and 12th round. If that is not trying to knock your opponent the fck out I dont know what is.
    And did you not see the way narvaez fought donaire? It happens get over it
    haha, at the last minute right? he didn't impose any kind of gameplan throughout the fight to try and break chavez down and actually beat him in the rounds before. he let chavez dictate the entire fight. yeah throw some wack ass wild shots in the last round to try and show this is a war. it's such a joke man, he didn't come to win, JUST like narvaez. i'm not dissappointed that rubio lost, i could care less. i'm just pointing that this was not a tough fight for chavez. his opponent didn't want to win. just like donaire/narvaez, and to some extent martinez/barker. yeah it happens, but this was in no way a good fight. chavez fought a guy who came to lose.

Comment

Chavez Jr. trows a nice elbow.. LOL.. Congrats to him, now is time to man up and face Martinez!

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
        Chavez Jr. trows a nice elbow.. LOL.. Congrats to him, now is time to man up and face Martinez!
        they're going to fight margarito first and then try andy lee... at margs getting another title shot.

Comment

And vazquez throws a nice nothing so stfu puto.
          At one point i was hoping for an upset but knowing you putos you guys would go bananas

Comment

At one point i was hoping for an upset but knowing you putos you guys would go bananas

Comment

, that was pretty funny. but vazquez did mark up donaire with some shots (jabs).

Comment

Taino tu le diste 5 rounds? 4 y estoy siendo noble. El que lo vio ganar tienen que suspender por vida. No se en que mundo vive. En los primeros tres rounds creia que el macron estaba cagao. Trato de ganar la pelea con el jab y estaba muy pendiente a la zurda. Nunca ataco el cuerpo y estaba ahi en survival mode. Pelota de cabron para toda la mierda que hablo no se atrevio a tomar mas riesgos. Por mi que se mame un bicho.

Rubio sendo pendejo. No tenia un plan y cuando tenia a Jr ready para la derecha nunca la soltaba. Maybe hay boxeadores que no pueden "rise to the occasion". Anyways, looking forward to the 25th.

Comment

Ya vimos que Nonito gano en mi opinion todavia no es un P4P y Vazquez lucio mucho mejor de lo que yo esperaba. El juez que dio el score de 115-112 for Vazquez estaba fumando crack. My score was 7-5 for Nonito, que opinan ustedes del resultado de esta pelea?
                  yo le di 4 rounds a Vasquez, pero creo que si hubiera arriesgado un poco mas creo que tuviera chance de ganarle a Nonaire, Nonito estaba lastimad de una mano,Pinche Vasquez perdio su opportunidad. Creo que Nonito esta perdiendo punch con subir de peso..

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    they're going to fight margarito first and then try andy lee... at margs getting another title shot.
                    I don't mind to see him fight Margarito but he needs to fight Martinez first is the fight everyone wants to see.

Comment

Somebody is butt hurt!! LMAO..

Comment

Working...
                      X