No announcement yet.

Puerto Ricans Why you always talking about mexicans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto Ricans Why you always talking about mexicans

In every thread I see you guys, you guys get personal, One dude here is called La migra LMFAO and his whole persona is off dissing a mexican. I asked him "mexicans on your mind much" he refused to answer. And in ever thread you guys get personal and catch feeling I talk boxing and one of you guys cry and diss out insults, Cool to support your people but chill, and I not even mexican and I noticed this. By the way cotto will quit again.

Oh ok

Another Bait thread

Leaves

Comment

I never did understand the whole nationalistic pride in a fighter. Maybe thats because although I am a third generation puerto rican american I was never actually raised with knowledge of my roots. I dont know much about Puerto Rico except their women are beautiful lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
        I never did understand the whole nationalistic pride in a fighter. Maybe thats because although I am a third generation puerto rican american I was never actually raised with knowledge of my roots. I dont know much about Puerto Rico except their women are beautiful lol.
        I would have to agree. I just created this thread because of the similar thread the PR made, And I find it funny its either PR or Pinoy who attack mexicans. They border on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
          I would have to agree. I just created this thread because of the similar thread the PR made, And I find it funny its either PR or Pinoy who attack mexicans. They border on hate.
          Its hatred from both sides though. Still dont know what the big deal is if one sides fighter beats the other.

Comment

i dont get why someone would even make this thread. it goes both ways. easily.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              i dont get why someone would even make this thread. it goes both ways. easily.
              Thats true. lol

Comment

Yes pinoys are the most racists among " boxing fans " clearly .

Comment

WAR Cotto
                  WAR Marquez
                  = Example of win for boxing, both nations produce great fighters end of.

Comment

In every thread I see you guys, you guys get personal, One dude here is called La migra LMFAO and his whole persona is off dissing a mexican. I asked him "mexicans on your mind much" he refused to answer. And in ever thread you guys get personal and catch feeling I talk boxing and one of you guys cry and diss out insults, Cool to support your people but chill, and I not even mexican and I noticed this. By the way cotto will quit again.

Because Mexicans never, ever talk chit about Puerto Ricans....right?

Comment

Working...
                    X